Sick

Niall pulls me onto his lap, never breaking his kiss. He bites and pulls at my lips, hands clutching at my thighs and running up the back of my sweatshirt. He moves to pull it off and I help him, only tearing my lips away from his for a second. He does the same to his sweater, pulling it over his head and pulls me right back into him.

"I thought you said you wouldn't kiss me again?" I remind him breathlessly. "And that you wouldn't bite," I add as his teeth graze the sensitive skin of my collarbone.

"Some promises are made to be broken." I feel his smile against my neck. He is driving me absolutely insane.

In a moment of confidence, I shift my weight to give me some leverage and push him onto his back. I sit right over his hips and adjust myself, wiggling a bit to get comfortable. As I do, I notice how hard he is. I try to stifle a giggle at the realization.

"Why are you laughing?" He stares up at me from his back.

"I didn't realize you were so...eager." I notice his cheeks flush.

I trace my finger along the elastic of his sweats, where his shirt ends and exposes his lower abdomen. He lays back again and closes his eyes as I run over the area a couple more times, lightly dragging my fingernails along his skin.

I lean forward carefully and kiss him again, gentler this time, and deny his attempts to make it more fervent. I slide myself down him slightly and I hear a low groan sound in his throat. I move my lips to his neck, biting, kissing, sucking and repeating the cycle.

"Holy shit...Ali...St...stop it," he stutters.

I ignore his request and continue.

"Oh my God...please stop..." he half-moans, and his request has turned into a plea.

His hands feebly attempt to push me off of him, letting me know that he doesn't really want me to stop. He could easily overpower me if he wanted to.

I hold both of his hands, ceasing the movement of his arms, and once again tend to his neck, biting harder and pulling as I suck.

"Please, Ali, you're going to make a grown man cry, stop it!" he begs in a pained voice, and I finally show him some mercy and move my mouth away from his neck.

I hear his shallow breathing and know I've driven him to the edge. I move my kisses up his jaw and move to his mouth again, only kissing around it, holding myself within an inch of him.

He lifts his head to meet my lips, but I pull away just out of his reach. When I lower my mouth to his, he tries again, but I do the same thing and pull back to dodge him. My teasing puts a fire in his eyes, and he surprises me by grabbing my hips and tossing me back onto the bed.

He positions himself over me and runs a hand up my shirt, going back in to kiss me. I feel his tongue trace my lip, and I moan when he slides a hand down between my legs. He runs his fingers over me, staying outside of my shorts, teasing me in a sinful way.

"Lets see how you like it," he growls, and moves his mouth to my neck.

He continues to move his fingers closer and closer to the inside of my shorts making me shiver as he slips his fingers inside them in sync with the soft bites he puts on my shoulder, neck, and jaw. He moves to touch the part of me that seems to connect to every fiber of my being, sliding his fingers below the band of my shorts, but I wrap my hand around his wrist to stop him.

"Niall..." I start, slightly embarrassed that I gave him that impression. I mean I was just grinding myself all over him.

He looks at me, realizing what I mean by my actions.

"I'm sorry. Not right now...." I say quietly.

"No, no, don't even worry about it." He sits back on his legs and runs a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry for trying...I shouldn't have...I'm really sorry," he apologizes for being so forward.

He pulls me up to a sitting position and sits across from me.

"God, you're beautiful." He speaks up after a few moments of quiet. I look at his expression to see one of mild wonder and I blush for the hundredth time since I've been around him.

"No....I'm sleepy is what I am." I draw patterns in the blanket lying next to me.

"Come here," he says as he brings my hands to his chest.

I finish the motion, wrapping my arms around his torso and falling down onto the pillows with him. He stretches his arm to pull the chain on the lamp next to us, allowing darkness to cover us completely.

We move into the same position as before, with his arm around me and my body draped over his.

"I can wait to leave until you fall asleep," he says after a few minutes. He runs his fingertips up and down my spine in a hypnotic motion.

"It's alright...you can sleep here if you want." I silently hope he does.

"I will if you want me to," he agrees, and I smile and nod against his chest.

He starts to hum a song, one I've never heard before with a complicated melody. The deep vibration of his chest at my ear lulls me into a deep calm.

"I am so going to be sick tomorrow," I hear him whisper and laugh quietly just before I drift off to a dreamless sleep.