5 Star Treatment

Days later, I woke up from a deep sleep to a very happy Harry pressed up against me.

It wasn't the first time, but usually there was some way to get away from it, because I thought I should. And Harry usually woke up first and removed himself from me before it got awkward.

That morning there was no escape. Not only was what I could only assume was a sizable erection pressed firmly against my ass, but a hand was under my (his) shirt and encompassing my left breast. I always woke up warm when he was wrapped around me, due to his crazy heater-like body temperature, but it was safe to say I was hot that morning, or nearly noon.

Moving like a sloth, with fluid slow movements. I reached out and pulled my phone towards me. I was right, it was later than either of us should have been sleeping. I was surprised Harry's phone was not shrieking. It had been a late travel night and we had arrived in Vegas very early in the am, to a city so bright it was like an acid trip come to life. Michael was bouncing on my toes while I was reaching for my sunglasses.

I'd agreed to have a shindig here on my birthday, after Harry encouraged it unknowingly when we were leaving San Jose.

"Michael mentioned you might want to celebrate your birthday in Vegas?" He said pulling his tooth brush from his mouth as he asked. I nodded with little enthusiasm from my nest of white sheets.

"I guess." I shrugged, sitting up and stretching my legs long.

"After the last party, I can't wait to see what you wear!" He winked and closed the door to start the shower. I saw his boxers hit the floor before the soft snick of the closing door, and I kicked my legs and buried my head into a pillow and screamed. His mixed signals were giving me whiplash.

But there was no misconstruing the sensation of his dick pressed against me though, and when he rocked and muttered my name I wanted to scream from more than frustration. So, I did what every bone in my body was telling me to do and every cross thought in my head told me to ignore: I rocked back in rhythm with him. I could feel the different textures of him where he was pressed against me if I concentrated. I must have looked like I was taking an exam.

I felt a slick of wetness hit my thighs and I moaned aloud when he clutched my breast. "God!" Rushed passed my lips. If this is what it felt like to want someone, I wondered how other people got anything done.

"Melody," Harry gutted out and then froze. "Fuck!" He pulled his hand off me and I caught it before it left my body entirely. "I'm sorry!" He put space between us.

"No, it's ok." I pulled his hand out from my shirt and kissed his palm, hoping he'd get how okay it was with me. Instead, he rolled onto his back and my temperature plummeted. His hand also went over his eyes, the one that I could still feel like capital letters against my skin.

"It's bright. What time is it?" His voice was not helping my fast heart rate. It was low and it cracked over the words like a vinyl when you put the needle down.

"11?" I said it like a question, though I knew it wasn't, I just didn't want him to rush out of bed like I knew he should.

"Really, fuck, I gotta get to sound check." He got out of bed, without the kiss he usually dropped on my head and kept his back to me. I wanted to see the tent in his pants, but he seemed set on denying me the opportunity. "I'm gonna shower, you can stay in bed,"

"Thanks boss, I think I will." I lay back on the mattress, closed my eyes, and wished I was thinking of England. I was half-tempted to slide my hand into my shorts, but the aborted attempts at that had been frustrating and I couldn't imagine being pent and humiliated if Harry caught me. In hindsight, I'm sure he would have had a similar issue had I burst into the bathroom just then. I was more unaware then and definitely more innocent.