Chapter 1

Isabelle's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moving to California has been a big change for me. Not that I mind, it's a fresh start for me, a blank plate. Ever since what happened back home, I've been very skeptical about things; insecure, and doubtful.

I'm 18 years old, and I'll be going to Canterlot High, in San Diego, California. What I'm most worried about moving to California is if I might bump into "Him." He's a guy I met during a trip I went here last year with friends, and it's been a summer fling till I left.

I've never heard from him since, and I don't know whether to be worry or be normal about some type of encounter if I ever get to see him again. It's not that he wasn't an amazing fling, it's just, I'm not one to come back looking for the same thing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm kind of rethinking about everything. It's Monday, the first day in my new school, I'm so conscious of what I'm supposed to do, and I'm not really the talking type. I'm more  shy and bookworm type of person, and it sometimes sets me at the bottom of the school chain. Which is a total bitch, let me tell you that.

Before I started rethinking of what I'm doing, I was getting ready. I showered, changed, and now I'm on my way to school.'Oh God, help me!?,' I don't think I'm going to fit in, and I don't think I have much of a choice.

I ran away, and I'm living alone. What choice do I have?

What's so cliche about this school, is right off the bat, you see the so call groups of who's with who, and who isn't allowed to talk with; You've got the nerds, the jocks, your total preppy girls and worst of all the populars. I'm so totally going to hate this school, like what's up with the social chamber?!? I get it, some of us are different in ways, but isn't that the best part about it? whatever...

I get out of my car, and all you hear is the whispers of the students talking about a new student, me.

"Damn, she's smoking!"

"She's totally a big nerd!" Okay, that's offensive, I'm a bookworm, not a nerd, excuse you.

"I'd hit that, with an ass like that, what can go wrong?" Okay man, chill out.

"Yeah right, your not her type!" Thanks, bro, big shout out to you.

I start making my way to the main office, which totally took me ages to make to. I swear this school is like a totally small town. I feel like a very small person compare to the school, and by the looks of it, not even half of the people will know or remember who I am in a few weeks.

"How can I help you?" I turned to see four ey--I mean a nice secretary, big eyes and with clothing fit for an old lady.

"Hi, I'm new here, my name is Isabelle Parker." The lady turns back to, which I believe, is my schedule and my locker combination numbers. "Here ya go, welcome to Canterlot High, I hope you have a nice day." She says it, in such a very monotone way.

'Okay girl, I know you are single like a Pringle, but what does the school have to do with it? Go ditch the old lady clothes and find a man, Jesus!'

I forced a smile and left. What I really hate about big schools, it's like a freaking maze in here. I've been looking for locker 145 and no clue where to go. "Um, excuse me, do you need help. You seem lost." I turn around to find myself a pretty girl, brown hair and hazel eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I'm new here, and I haven't been able to locate my locker for 20 minutes so far." Hey! It's true, this school might as well come with a map.