Chapter 3

Jake's POV (Yesterday)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When that girl bumped into me today, I got pissed, she called me fat. I wasn't really thinking of her, but why she looked so familiar? Like if I met her before. Whatever, I decided to ditch first period to go smoke or something.

I decided to go to the gym and box for a bit, maybe for a while, till the guys got out of school. I'm not that big about school, but I do maintain the good grades, my only problem is attendance, my job keeps me preoccupied.

No one really knows who I am, they just think I'm just this "Bad boy," I guess you can call it that, by what I do. I still prefer people to stay quiet when they don't know shit. I hate stereotypes I really do, but a reputation is a reputation, I have to keep it up.

My status on a relationship; I'm single, and no I don't do one night stands, I just haven't gotten with anyone serious besides this one beautiful lady. Sadly, she was just here for the summer, and I have no clue where her home state is or do I have her number. Damn, she really got me feeling things, and she gave me the chills and the butterflies in my stomach. I know I sound whipped, but she was special. Very special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabelle's POV

****************

Today was Friday, and Juliette and the rest of the gang decided to go out tonight, to celebrate my move out here, I'm not a big party person, but for the gang, why not? I was waiting for the bell for lunch to ring. I really don't want Jake to talk to me or do I want to bump into him

'Yeah let's not hope for that,' my conscience told me.

"Hey, nerd!" Dang, I spoke too soon. I turned to be face to face with Jake Evans

"How many times do I have to tell you, that I'm not a nerd, dumb ass!?" It gets me pissed when people call me 'nerd,' I was fine with it for a bit, taking it like a compliment.

'Yeah we get it, you hate it, move on already!' I rolled my eyes mentally.

"Chill tiger, take it like a compliment. Anyways what are you doing this weekend?"

"Nothing that matters to you." I spit back, all I wanted was to be able to just go through my day or even my last year of high school avoiding my summer fling. The only good thing about this is that he doesn't recognize me, at all.

I started walking away and just between those two steps I took, I felt a strong hand pull my arm and push me against the lockers, "I was asking if you were busy this weekend?" He asked in a deep voice, making my body get covered down with chills. "I'm not going to tell you," I whispered in his ears, I can feel his breath hitch, I'm liking that he's still gets affected by my touch, I smirked. "Now if I were you, I would move out of my way, before you lose your chill."

With that last word, I quickly remove myself from his hold and walked away with a smirk on my face.

'I win Jake.'

This time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Later that day)

Isabelle's POV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Julie invited the girls and me to get ready at her house and we'll go over to Bryson's, where the party is being hosted. I was currently being pulled by Jane, stabbed in the eye by Julie, and Mary picking my slutty outfit for the night.