Chapter 4

Isabelle's POV

*******************

Last nights events were still spiraling in my mind as I lay in bed the next day, oh God, what have I done? Now I know for sure, Jake is going to make my life a living hell. "It's simple I want you," yeah right, I rolled my eyes.

' Shut up already, he's not going to kill you, well who knows. Just shut up already!' Thanks for the support head. I sighed and started getting ready to go to work, today I have an early shift and I finish around lunch. I started walking my ass to the diner, I still don't have enough money to afford a car, and honestly taking the bus, would be like being in a room full of sweaty people.

I walked in and get welcomed with the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the sound of sizzling food being cooked. People were inside already, so I quickly checked in and got straight to work.

I hope today goes great and Sunday too. Let's just hope I don't see Jake or his group of friends at all.

Let's just pray and see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3 hours later)

Isabelle's POV

*****************

I was beat, today was one hectic day. The diner was full to the max, and I still needed an hour more before my shift was over.

FUCK. MY. LIFE.

I decided to just bear through it with a strong cup of coffee. It was currently 2:00 pm, but that didn't mean I was starving, I was more hungry than a walrus at the moment.

'Fat ass, now go work instead of worrying about you starving.' Alright then. I rolled my eyes and that's when the bell rang, indicating new customers. I went out to see four boys, and I bet you can guess.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Jake Evans and his friends, just great. I bet you can tell my sarcasm in that. What do I do? I don't want to face Jake, but it's my job. 'Just do what you did before, just work and make sure you leave him stunned again.' Oh yeah, like that one time, when he was being rude the first time I worked here.

"Welcome to Emma's Diner, I'm Isa your waiter for today. Any drinks to start off with?" I introduced myself and smiled.

"Hey, tiger." Jake looked at me with a smirk on his face, what are you planning Evans?

"I would take a sprite," Aiden asked.

" A Coke please," Jaxson asked.

"Get me a glass of water," Felix asked for. I took all his friends water, and I'm just waiting for Jake to order, all he's doing is staring at me, and I'm feeling very uncomfortable right now.

"Are you going to want something to drink Jake." His best friend, Aiden, shaking him from whatever world he got lost in. I rolled my eyes, "Uh yeah yeah, I'll take a lemonade, Tiger."

I nodded and left, I was just so tired, and I just feel like Jake is up to something.

"You alright darling?" I turned to find Emma.

"Yeah, I'm just very tired, but I'm almost done. I just need to finish with these customers." I gave her a small smile as appreciating the concern. I walked out with the drinks in a tray, and when I walked out something or I don't know someone! Flipped my tray, and now I'm soaking wet.

"What the heck! Why did you do that!?!" I turned to find a laughing Jake and his friends snickering. I turned beet red, I was beyond embarrassed.

"Hey tiger, I like your red bra." He starts to die of laughter all over, I looked to see that my work shirt is white, but you can see my red bra for sure. I decided to just walk off, get changed and come back to clean the mess.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 20, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Novenoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें