Sorry

Mingyu sat at the lunch table , alone like usual. He was used to it, he didn't have any friends and never talks to anyone. No one in the school knew anything about Mingyu , he was quiet and kept to himself.

Mingyu was extremely good looking and all the girls tried to get his attention but he didn't care for anyone.

As soon as the bell rang indicating the end of lunch, Wonwoo and his group of stoners appeared in front of Mingyu table.

Mingyu tried to ignore the fact that Mingyu and his group of friends where staring at Mingyu as they whisper to echo their and occasionally giggle.

As Mingyu walked over to the garbage can, he was tripped by a foot larger than his, sending him to the floor. Thank god his tray of food was empty or his shirt would have been ruined.

" Ouch! That hurt.." Mingyu yelled looking back at Wonwoo who was in the process of dying from laughing.

" Yeah, it looked like it did!" Wonwoo said , looking at his friends to get a reaction at his joke.

" So it finally speaks?" One of Wonwoo friends blurted , staring at Mingyu get up from the floor.

" if you wanted me to speak , there are other ways." Mingyu said as he picked up his tray and set it on top of the garbage can, along with dozens of other trays.

" Actually there isn't.... you never answer to anyone, how else was I suppose to get you to notice me?" Wonwoo said as his friends cracked a laugh.

Mingyu rolled his eyes and let out a sigh,
" Whatever. I'm late for class ,Bye" Mingyu said as we turned away and started walking in the opposite direction.

" wait! " Wonwoo said as he grabbed Mingyu a wrist.

Mingyu looked back to be met with Wonwoo puppy eyes.

" what?" Mingyu said trying to sound annoyed when he actually felt more happy than annoyed.

" do you want to come to my house after school and hang out?" Wonwoo said , still gripping onto Mingyu wrist, eyes still locked on each others.