You

Mingyu and Wonwoo walked to wonwoos house, the walked consisted of awkward conversations and Wonwoo not knowing what to talk about.

Wonwoo was very different from at school , he had a tough guy act, but when it was only the two of them he seemed like a scared puppy.

Mingyu thought it maybe it wasn't so bad to be weak in front of Wonwoo, as Wonwoo was being weak.

" We're here" Wonwoo said as they entered the drive way , lined with a big white fence ,followed by a black gmc parked in front of a huge white mansion , it was a house straight out of a Hollywood movie.

" this is your house?" Mingyu said as he stepped back, looking at the whole house in disbelief.

" yeah.." Wonwoo chuckled as he put the keys in the door.

" I guess there's a lot people don't know about me." Wonwoo said as he swung the door open.

Mingyu followed Wonwoo to his room ,
" so have you ever done weed?" Wonwoo asked as he shit the door behind him.

" yeah , of course." Mingyu said as he sat on wonwoos bed, but he was lying. He's never touched any type of drugs , let alone done them.

Mingyu thought of all his elementary teachers and parents, even grandparents, telling him drugs are bad , as he watched Wonwoo pour stuff into paper and roll it into what looked like a cigarette.