High.

" Hey! Wonwoo!" Mingyu said as he saw Wonwoo in the hallway amongst the crowd of people walking in all directions .

Wonwoo walked faster as he heard Mingyu calls his name more, and louder.

Mingyu stopped trying to get his attention and decided to stop at his locker to put his books away.

As Mingyu shut his Locker door shut he was met with Wonwoo , he tried talking but was cut off by Wonwoo finger against his lip.

When Wonwoo realized what he did he quickly pulled his hand away and crossed his arms , looking in every direction , making sure no one saw.

" meet me in the soccer field during 4th period." Wonwoo said as he walked away down the hall.

_____________ ☪︎____________

Mingyu waited , laying in the grass of the soccer field for Wonwoo to come like he said.

Wonwoo ran across the soccer field and later next to Mingyu, Mingyu jumped ya his presence and decided to sit up, staring at Wonwoo who was laying next to him, blocking the sun from his eyes with the sleeves of his sweater.

" Listen, " Wonwoo said , catching mingyus attention.

" I really like you, and I don't want to lose you, but..." he said as he sat up to face Mingyu .

" people here don't accept us together . Can us be a secret? And like only when we are high- and on drugs?" He pauses for a moment.

" my life is shitty when I'm sober. But all of it goes away when I'm high, I want you to be the good part of my life , and that's when I'm on drugs." He stopped to look at Mingyu in the eye , expecting him to be confused or even flustered.

" I get it , our love only exists while under the influence of drugs. It will be our secret." Mingyu said with a smile as he laid back down in the grass, pulling Wonwoo down with him.

Wonwoo grabbed mingyus hand and held it in his.
_______________________

A/N: I tried for this to be Angst? But like I'm too soft for Meanie