Que lindo!

Janel's POV

Last  night was a mess guys. I don't even know what happened to me bro. Like that guy just ticked me off, like I have PTSD or something. Ugh...I probably do. Anyways. Zion sticking up for me last night was so brave and loyal of him. I couldn't have ask anymore of him. So last night I let him crash at my place on my floor. I was not gonna let him sleep with me because I'm not there yet. He was such a gentleman that he didn't mind.

"Hey you up?" I whispered in my room. I think it was 10 am.

"Yea, are you?" he whispered back

"Obviously. Come here."

He got up off the floor and slid himself into my bed.

"Wow, it's nice laying in the bed of royalty" He smiled at me as he got closer.

"Royalty! Who??" I laughed

"You princess" he brushed my chin. 

"Awe, que lindo" (how cute)

"So what we doing today?" he asked getting out of my bed.

"Um........I'm dropping you home Z" He started taking off his shirt. DAMNNN!!!

"I don't know about you, but I'm about to take a shower then i'm chilling." he walked into my bathroom

I smashed my face into my pillow because I was blushing so hard. He fine as hell man OMG! I guess I'll let him hang for a while :)

Zion's POV

I hopped in the shower and sang our new song: would you mind.

"If I pulled you closer would you mindddddd would mindddddddd would you miiiiiiind"

20 mins later I got out and Janel was pressed as shit.

"Baby what's wrong?" 

"Homeboy you took A WHOLE DAY AND A HALF IN THAT DAMN BATHROOM! Move." she shoved me and closed the door behind her. Man imma have to giver her that act right so she quit with that attitude. Hahah

I walked down stairs and I saw her mom. I was shook so I just stopped where I was standing.

"Boy, I see you. You can come from around my plant." she said while she was cutting something in the kitchen

"Oh, my bad ma'am. I'll leave, if you want." I came into the room.

"No no no I want to finally meet you , Zion." she smiled at me. Bro I'm not gonna lie, Janel's mom is a BADDIE!!!

"You know my name?" I asked sitting down.

"Of course! I know of the Zion, but I do not know the Zion. So dime (tell me). 

"Well, my name is Caleb Zion Kuwonu, but I go by Zion. I am 17, and I am in the band prettymuch." 

"Awee how cute. A band, I have to hear yall one day hahah" she laughed "Well Janel--" she stopped.

"Janel nothing. Keep my name oucha mouth" Janel came down the stairs.

"Yeoooo" I said in shock. My mom would have rocked my shit if I said that. 

"Hey, a quien tu piensas estas hablando con? (Who do you think you're talking to?) 

"Wait what?-" I was so confused. Her mom speaks so fast bruh.

"hahahaa lo siento mami, un chiste (sorry mom, it's a joke)

"Yea better be a joke before I embarrass you in front of your friend here."

"Oh, about this friend mom.....he's kinda not my friend anymore---

"I'M HER BOY FRIEND NOW!!" 

"Que va. callate mija! VERDAD!?! (No way. Shut up daughter, really?)

"yes, yes yes he is my novio now." I saw Janel blush which made me blush too; her dimples were showing.

"Well hopefully when I come back from work we can all have dinner maybe, but I have to go now."

"Sure! I'll be here" I smiled.

"Adios mami." she kissed Janel's forehead and hugged me.

Janel's POV

 Ok so now I'm home alone with Zion.....lol

"So what we doing to day J? he stood right in front of me between my opened legs.  

"Mmm I kinda want to go to Starbucks for breakfast real quick, then hit up the mall." I grabbed my keys.

"Ight bet." He ran upstairs to put on his shoes and he came down ready to go. 

When he came to sit down next to me and explained to me why he stood up for me last night.

"Janel you know I care about you right?" he asked 

"Yea Zion."

"So please tell me what's going on with you? Let me in.."

I just looked at him sadly.

"C'mon, I'm here for you. Why did you act like I was going to hurt you yesterday?" his eyes saddened.

"It's just because I haven't had the best experiences with men in the past.....like in New York. I went through certain things that I haven't talked to anyone about except my mom and Morgan."

"Ok, that's alright. At least you talked to someone about it. But if you need another ear to listen to you Imma always be here mama." He touched my chin. I thought he was going to kiss me so I looked to the side and smiled.

"Mmmm, you so fine J. I can't believe someone would try to hurt you." he licked his lips.

"Boy stop! HAHHA" He took out his snapchat and took a picture of me laughing.

"Look." he showed me the pic. "This is the beautiful girl that I am falling in love with, and I want her to be this happy all the time. Ok?" He smiled

"Aweeee, really. Homeboy you really playing with my heart." We walked outside and he continued to talk so then I recorded him on snapchat. 

"Nah....I'm a very affectionate person, and I feel with my heart while I try my best to give my all to a relationship, and "every time they think I'm playing." he rubbed his face as he said this and saw the camera. (seen in media above)

"oooooo" I whined in the back of the camera and he walked to the car smiling. I followed behind him while I posted it on my snap. 

Right before I grabbed the door handle to hop in the driver seat, someone walked up to my car and I looked up to see one of my girls from the house.

"Janel? Is that you?" she said in a scared voice.

"Crystal...?" I was so shocked I dropped my keys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter took wayyyyyy too long to write haha! And like it wasn't even long but I got yall next chapter :) WHO'S CRYSTAL?!?!?! WHAT'S THE HOUSE!?!? 

Keep reading to find out ;) 

Also thanks guys soo much for all the views!! Already in the 300's <3