How it happened

Janel's POV

So we've been living with Crystal's familia for 2 weeks now and everyone is so kind and generous. Her mom told us that we did not have to tell her right away what happened at the house....pero today is the day. 

Her mom called us to come from the other room to talk. I looked at Crystal and she looked really pale with fear.

"It's going to be okay Crystal." I assured her then we walked in.

"Okey princesas, cuentame." (tell me)

"Vale, first I was in Brooklyn with my friends we were at una fiesta downtown."

"Solas?" her mom asked. (Alone)

"Uhhh si, para el cumple de mi amiga." (Uhh yes, for my friends birthday)

"Okey."

"Cuando estabamos partying, my friend said she needed to get some air outside and on our way out of the door, someone gabbed me and I tried to screamed but they put something over my face.

"AY DIOS MIO!" her mom screamed.

"Si." Crystal agreed.

"Then next thing I know I'm in someone's car....Maximiliano." I looked down. He told me "You are mine finally." He called my dad and said "your money will be in your account by tomorrow player, thank you."

Her mom's mouth dropped in disbelief.

 "Espera espera, no entiendo." (Wait wait I don't understand)

"No... es que su piensa, mi papa me vendió." I looked at Zion because he was tearing up already. (No it is what you think, my dad sold me)

"Wow, ay bendito" (omg)

"Entonces, I woke up the next morning en una casa, on the floor chained to a heater. There were otras chicas in the room chained to other parts, y entonces one girl ran down the stairs crying and a man after her chained her to a pole. He asked whose next. I was so frightened so I turned around."

I paused then continued.

"I was safe for a few hours then Maximiliano came down the stairs with food for me, it was the best food in the house. Una chica gritio "por que ella tiene esa comida pero nosotros comemos basura?!" (A girl yelled why does she get that food but we eat trash?!?) I didn't know that I had the better food, and he responded saying that because I was a baddie rich bitch from Brooklyn. He treated me like a prize and I tried to fight him but he....."

"You don't have to if you don't want to Janel." Zion said.

I choked on my tears but continued. "He grabbed me, dragged me up the stairs and told the guys: I get her only in this house! Esta punta es mio. (This bitch is mine) Then he threw me in his room..and raped me." I cried then Zion ran out of the room. Her mother was crying too while Crystal sat on the couch motionless and pale.

"Mija..." her mom whispered.

"Perdonme." (Excuse me) I walked after Zion.

"Crystal did that happen to you to my love?" her mother asked her, but she just sat quietly.

Zion's POV

I don't want to seem like a pussy so I quickly left the room and went to the bathroom to dry my tears, then Janel followed me.

"Zi--on" she whimpered. I grabbed her an hugged her so tight.

"Mama I had no idea--" I kissed her head.

"Esta bien." she replied.

"No it's not fine! He messed you up baby. And Crystal."

"Yea, it's in the past now... it's all over...we're safe."? she whispered to me.

"Janel, if you were safe then we would be in LA right now, we're not safe." I held her face up to mine. "The only way to be safe is to kill that bastard who raped you guys, and countless other girls". I wiped my tears and hugged Janel so tight. I felt so secure holding her in my and she started to cried.

------------------------------------

10 minutes later

Janel's  POV

We walked back into the living room with Crystal and her mother, then we sat back down on the couch. The air was filled with animosity and grief. I felt the tension.

"Okay Janel, please continue." her mom gazed at me holding Crystal's hand. 

"Pues, everyday tenemos que ir al gymnasio para levantar pesas (we had to go to the gym to lift wweights) and work on our bodies. He wanted us to look perfect and in shape for the guys..." I paused. I saw Crystal getting pale. 

"Yea it was so hard everyday." Crystal agreed. I was glad she said something.

"Yea then we would have to pick out of a hat who were the 4 girls to go out at the end of the night to have sex with men. I was a competition for some girls, like who would get chosen the least amount of times a week. One week I was chosen 4 out of the 7 days, I felt rung." "Maxamilliano would tell us 'this is what you girls have been training for, and go make daddy proud' and we would smile and say back 'yes of course, or claro que si'. It was a treacherous place".

"Oh my... que horible mija, ojala que pueden olvidarlo en el futuro. Y para ti Crystal, que paso contigo? (How horrible daughter, I hope that you guys can forget this in the future. And for you Crystal, what happened to you?")

We all took a look at Crystal then her eyes fluttered and she fell off the couch. Her mother fell tot he ground too trying to catch her and I jumped off the couch. Zion went rushing toward her falling body and her mother screamed: "LLAMA LA POLICIA!" (CALL THE POLICE)