chapter 4 (re-rewritten)

I looked around to see if my parents had entered my room and seen when i realsied they hadn't i breathed a sigh of relief and hid the article under my matress i had to get changed quick or else it will seem suspcious then i will try and figure out what he is up too. i changed into my bikini and hurried back to the group, jason was sitting on one of the pool side benches waiting paitently for me "ok jason im ready" i said he looked up at me and so did all the others including dr heiter. i blushed and looked down at the grownd "its like the ten of you have never seen a woman in a bikini before" i said they looked at me curiosly "what am i saying of course most of you havent most pretty girls probably run away or you kill them" i said. then with that i took hold of jasons hand and led him towards the pool steps he hesitated at first but i got him to sit with he legs in the water on the steps which was a big first step "your really brave jason" i said hugging him he blushed. after a few minutes he gestured to the others letting me know its ok for me to let him sit there and for me to join the others i nodded in understanding. the others were just freestyle swimming at the moment some better than others i decided to splash hannibal when he saw it was me he smirked and splashed me back some of hit leonard and he splashed hannibal and thats how me and 9 serial killers (jason was still on the steps) got into a water fight. we were all laughing and having the time of ours lives it made me happy for everyone to be getting along not worring about criminal records, curses, metal conditions, bad pasts or even human centipedes eveyone just genuily smiling and enjoying each others company if you didnt know where we were and who they were you might just suspect we were a normal group of friends out for the day but all good things must come to an end. Everyone got out of the pool and started drying themselves off i wrapped a towel around myself and walked to the cafeterria to make everyone lunch.

~brief timeskip~

After lunch the paitents went their group therapy with the psychatrist this left me with only one person for company "i know who you are" i said as he looked across at me just staring "who" he said smiling thinking i was bluffing "Dr Jopseh Heiter maker of the human centipede" i said freely knowing the cameras had no sound "so you know who i am Morana what are you going to do tell mummy and daddy" he said as if talking to a child "no not if you tell me why you are here" i said looking into his eyes and rasing in eyebrow in curoisty "ok im hiding out from the authorites and when i herd in the news there was a beautfiul lady here working with the criminally insane i had to see her for myself plus my good friend Dr Lecter is here" he said i blushed so he was here for me and Hannibal but it was the me part that made me blush. "i have an arcticle on you i hid it under my matress my parents would freak if she found out about your real identiy they already don't like the fondness the others have for me" i said honestly he yelled something in german and then he left.

i shrugged and went back home while i had time off i wanted time to think about the events of the last two days. I was in a mood and when i was in mood there was only one think i could do draw in my journal i started drawing shapes covering the page which turned into people which turned into the killers i drew what happend i drew charles defending me agaisnt kendal, the flowers norman gave me, tom in his nightmare state, michael working out, hannibal drawing, jason sitting on the steps, the killers in speedos i even drew a portrait of Dr Heiter. I then hid it under my matress with the acticle because i know my mum didnt want me getting emotionally attached to these men. Mother called me out and i found out it was because Kendall was here "hey doll" he said touching my bum "screw you" i said pushing him away "ive been telling you to do that for years" he said smiling please with himself "you know what id rather marry all the paitents in this asylum and the new doctor/ swiming teacher then marry you" i yelled and then walked away angrily.

i ran to the room where we keep all the paients signature weapons and i feel alseep on the floor

{Dream} I was in a wearhouse the weapons in their cases were now unlocked standing around me there was about 50 kendalls i grabbed freddys glove and slipped it on it was a little to big but it still worked i slashed at a nearby kendall and plunged the claws into his stomach killing him then i grabed jasons machete and slashed a few ov them even decapating one i went threw weapon after weapon michaels knife, charles's rope, hannibals sitchblade, johns reverse bear trap, toms picaxe even Heiters scapel which we dont even have in the waking world. body after body kendal after kendal dropped untill i was on top of a pile of boddies. i herd clapping and turned around to see freddy in his burnt dream form clapping "remind me not to mess with you" he said "arent you supposed to be in thearpy?" i asked "i am im just in the dream world they dont even know im gone" freddy said  "go back now kruger" i said trening him with his glove "you think you can beat me in a glvoe fight" he said and we started trying to slash each other he nearly got me and then i slashed him across the arm and then he disapeared {dream over}

I woke up with a start "freddy" i said running down to the therpay area when i saw a small amount of blood on the ground and no freddy i made my way to the infirmary. thats where i found Heiter giving him now in unburnt from stiches "sorry freddy" i said looking at his arm "dont be im proud of you using the glvoe so well only a few people can do that those people are my daughter, they boy i possesed and that bitch alice" freddy replied "thanks for not being mad" i said hugging his good arm briefly

Dr Heiter took Freddy back to therapy and I went to start on dinner I decided to make a curry. I was chopping vegetables when I herd somone walk up behind me "hello miss Morana" a voice said I jumped and turned around to see it was only Hannibal "oh hello Hannibal what's wrong?" I asked still cutting the carrots "nothing I just wanted to help you cook dinner I am quite skilled in cooking" he said and I nodded he then went over to the bench and picked out a few spices and got out some sour cream. I put the vegetables in the curry and he put in the spices and sour cream he dipped a spoon in and tasted it "here taste" he said so I took the spoon "it's delicious you really are a good cook" I said as we spooned out the curry "I would usually pair it with a good human liver or kidney, some narn bread and some fine wine but since I'm in here it will suffice" he said.

That night mother and father had invited dr heiter to dinner which was some vegetable bake which I had to suffer threw "so Herman how are the patients?" mother asked "Freddy had a bit of an accident and Jason is still traumatized from water but there getting there your daughter is helping there progress a great deal" he answered looking at me "that's good she has been spending a little bit to much time with them" father said "nein she has been helping a lot vis the patients it's a good thing ja but that's just my opinion" he said

~time skip to after dinner~
Dr heiter had left and I was getting ready for bed "oh darling your father got you a present" mother said handing me a package I opened it and found a note and a strange golden puzzle box "Lament configuration made in France one of three very rare Disclaimer: box may be a portal too hell user discretion is advised" i read aloud I looked at the puzzle box and decided to try and open it I mean it's a box what could go wrong? I Don't trust warnings anyway!

I spun the little wheel around and it popped open a bit then I turned a few bits here and there finally i turned a wheel part clockwise and pushed it into place. A bit of blue light shot out zapping me and causing me to drop the box then I saw a group of people in front of me well almost people expect they were pale white and were deformed in one way or another one was very ugly and make a weird sound one was fat one was female and had a pole in her throat and the finally the leader which caught my attention more than the others had square grooves in his head and in ever corner he had a pin.

"We are the cenobites you opened the box we came you summoned us" he said in a deep voice with an English accent. He was definitely familiar.
most people would be scared but I wasn't I was already dealing with killers although I was a bit nervous about the other cenobites I started looking for a file I had on him.
The female cenobite stepped forward and summoned a hook
"No she summoned us from desire not from pain you will not harm her" he said she held the hook and looked at me
"Go I will deal with her" he said
she nodded and the other cenobites left just leaving him.
"What is your name child?" He asked
"Morana" I said finding what I was looking for I flipped threw a few pages as he sat on my bed "Elliot...." i said looking at him
"What?" He said
"Elliot Spencer that's your name right?" I asked showing him a photo of a young British army officer.
He nodded "That was my name I am now called Pinhead you may call me Elliot if you like" He said
"I have a few files on you" I said showing some articles about people being killed from mysterious boxes and a witness account from a girl called Kirsty.
"Ahh Yes Kirsty one day we will get our hands on her again and enjoy her suffering" he said
"One thing why didn't you kill me?" I asked
"I can sense your pure of heart I can not kill you" he said put his hand on my shoulder it was icy cold. he took it off as quickly was he had touched it and stood up 
"We will meet again Morana" he said and closed the box, he disappeared and the box dropped onto my side table.

I then stayed up late last night drawing a portrait of Pinhead in my book before putting it and the box underneath my bed with the article on Dr heiter and the book on all the killers.

(New authors note) Here it is Pinhead has been added. Also I removed Bill Boss because to many characters so after Pinhead I removed Sasha because I couldn't add him in properly. I will only be adding four more character to make it 15 then no more. Thank you to all the people who left encouraging comments including @oni-chun who left comments on every chapter