Chapter 3

Sabrina's POV (OC)

I stare at ceiling, as I lay on my bed thinking about the dream I had last night.

Dream

I can see people moving but I can't see myself. It looks like a market place but no such place in the world in which I live in.

Could it be? If so.... Why me?

I see a girl with short brown hair run down the streets. She sits next to what seems like an apple-basket and picks up an apple....

What's going on!?

I see a boy with light brown hair, sitting beside the girl. The girl looks at the boy and says, "Wow, these look delicious. Let's get this for today, Syaoran."

The boy's name is Syaoran? I feel like I have heard that name before.... But when and where??

My surroundings start to fade away, I can hear someone calling my name.... Telling me to get up??

Dream Ends

I blink my eyes.

The sun's out! How long have I been sleeping?

" Sabrina, I am calling you for the last time, if you don't come down right now, you won't get any food today either"

Oh sweet mother of Jesus.... Why does she have to exist??

I look at arm, more scratch marks....

Why does this keep on happening??

I walk out of my bed before my 'mother' has a chance of shouting once more. I swear to God, I will kill her, soon. (A/N it's sarcasm)

I take a bath and wear a pair of light blue jeans with an indigo blue, full sleeves t-shirt which had the words 'Beware of the Bloodthirsty Soul" printed in blood red on it.

As soon as I step inside the kitchen, I see my mother glaring at me.

Uh oh!! More chores for me and less food too, just what I wanted....

----
Sakura's POV

I am hiding behind a pillar, making sure no one's seen me sneak back to the castle. After looking around for a moment or two, when I was sure it was safe, I came out of my hiding place and started walking towards my room.

"I can see you quite clearly, Sakura"

I stop in my tracks. Huh?

I look in the direction from which the voice came from and see my older brother, 'His Majesty' looking at me.

Oh no.... Oh no....

I quickly put up a smile and say, "I am home."

"Were you at the brat's place again?"

Oh no, you don't....

I quickly hide my disguise behind my back.

"He's not a brat", I reply angrily, "He's 'Syaoran'", I add.

But my brother doesn't seem to care as I clearly see him smirking.

"For that kid....'Brat' will do just fine."

I run towards him and shout right in his face, "He's not a kid."

Arrggh.... No one can call Syaoran a kid.... Not even my Brother.

"He lives all by himself and works hard to hold a job too", I say, defending my 'friend'.

By now, I am sitting on brother's lap.

"Even if he does well, a kid is still a kid", my brother replies. He's testing my patience....

"That's not true", I say.

"Both of you shall we stop there", the High-Priest of Clow Country, Yukito says.

We both turn and find him walking towards us.

"Yukito", I say happily.

"I have heard that the archaeologists working on the ruins are coming today so I decided to stop by", he informs us.

He unravels a scroll, which seems like a map of the ruins.

"This is....", I say.

"Yes", I hear him/Yukito reply before I could even complete my sentence.

"As you can see here, the ruins above the ground are not the only ones", he tells us.

"Look, here is s a path that leads underground, right?", he continues.

"Yes", I answer faintly, while still staring at the map.

"We don't know how far the ruins go, so the archaeologists will keep on excavating", he says.

I keep staring at the map, I have seen this place before, the ruins which are located under the ground.

Finally I look at him and say, "So that means...."

"Meaning the brat will still, still, still, still be busy working."

Argh.... Big Brother....

"You big meanie! ", I retort and run down the hallway, towards my room.

Why does brother hate Syaoran?? And if not then why does he pretend to ??

Touya's POV (Sakura's Big Brother)

I watch her run away. After, she has gone back to her room, I hear Yukito say,"You shouldn't be like that, Your Highness. You will make the princess sad."

I know that....

"You can quit being formal when we are alone, Yukito" I say calmly.

I also see a wave of surprise and sadness wash over his face as he turns and looks at me.

"But, Your Highness....", I hear him say.

Keeping a blank look on my face, I reply, "Yukito, we're more like childhood friends, right?"

"Touya", Yukito says with a small smile on his face.
----
Guys, I am really sorry for such a short chapter. I promise the next chapter will be longer and also I will finally finish episode 1.

I am sorry for any sort of grammatical errors.

Thank You For Reading.