Rejected 💔

Warning! Warning! Warning!
All LadyNoir Fans, I will tell you when there is anti-LadyNoir. I will Spam this emoji... ⚠
That is all

Marinette P.O.V

I was shaking. I walked up to Adrien, courage spilling out behind me as Alya and Nino watched with support... I knew Alya would record this and put it on her blog... That didnt help my anxiety...

Adrien: Oh, Hey Marinette

Marinette: Hi A-Adrien, I-I wanted you something tell-- I mean I wanted to tell you s-something....

Adrien: Sure Marinette go ahead

Marinette: I-I Have a c-crush on you and I was w-wondering if you could return t-the feelings?

Adrien: I- Im so sorry Marinette, i already love another girl...

My eyes teared up...I knew i was going to hear those words, he loved Ladybug

Marinette: I-I have to go.......

I ran down the street, tears im my eyes, blurring my vision.
I tried to stop because I knew that I'd get Akumatised. Alya was running after me trying to comfort me, she probably sent Nino to talk to Adrien.
I still kept running and tried to get somewhere where I could transform into Ladybug.

Finally, I had lost Alya and found a random alley way to hide in.

Marinette: Tikki, Spots On!

I grabbed my magic yo-yo and headed toward the Eiffel Tower. I still had tears in my eyes, I couldn't help myself...

Adrien P.O.V

What just happened...did Marinette just admit she likes me... I know Alya said Marinette likes me but i didn't think it was ACTUALLY true...

Why did Marinette leave...
Did I...hurt her..?
I hope not...
She's my best friend...
Before she left I saw her tears...
I think I hurt her... A lot....

Suddenly I saw Ladybug heading toward the Eiffel Tower.. I ran to a hiding spot where no one could find me..

Plagg: Kid, you messed up. Big time.

Adrien: What do you mean Plagg?

Plagg: I told ya. That girl, Marinette, was a keeper.

Adrien: But Plagg I love Ladybug..

Plagg: pfft. Stop pretending. You just keep persuading yourself to 'love' Ladybug.

Adrien: I swear I'm not Plagg. Now.

Claws Out!

Ladybug/Marinette P.O.V

I sat atop the Eiffel tower, I had stopped sobbing now and was just looking at the beautiful scenery.

Suddenly, I heard a farmilliar voice...

???: Hey Bugaboo

It was only Chat

Ladybug: Oh hey Chat

Chat: So whats a purrfect Lady like you doing up here alone?

Ladybug: Just thinking...

Chat: About me?

Ladybug: In your dreams Chaton.

Chat Noir/Adrien P.O.V

We sat together and watched the sun slowly setting over the bridge.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Chat: M-My Lady...Please may I ask you something..

Ladybug: Of course Chat, go ahead.

Chat: D-Do you love me?

Ladybug : Of course Chat, you're my best friend, one of my closest.

Chat: O-Oh.. Okay....

I frown to myself and look away to wipe my tears...I didn't want Ladybug to see me cry over being in the friend zone...

Ladybug: Chat...Are you Okay?

Chat: Y-yeah Im fine...W-we should head home, it's getting late...

Ladybug: Ok chat.. See you tomorrow I guess...

Chat: Bye....

I run home, tears welling up in my emerald green eyes... As soon as i reach my home I detransform and flop onto my bed, exhausted from crying...

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Plagg P.O.V

Oh great, the kid is crying over heartbreak even thought he broke Marinettes heart earlier. Ugh. Time to be generous.

Plagg: Kid whats up?

Adrien: Ladybug friendzoned me...

Plagg: Great...

I told him that Marinette was a keeper, but he didn't listen, oh no. Dont listen to the magical creature who grants you powers so you can save Paris.

Adrien: You have no emotions whatsoever do you?

Plagg: Not really, now, i want some Camembert, besides you have patrol later.

This kid better give me my cheese.

Ladybug/Marinette P.O.V

I used my yo-yo to get back home and detransformed, I gave Tikki some cookies before laying down on my bed.

Tikki: Marinette are you Okay after what happened after school today?

Marinette: No.

I get up and start ripping down all of my pictures of Adrien and throw them into the bin. I don't know who I truly love now, but I'm sure it isn't Adrien...