Graduation Day!

Adrien P.O.V

Today's the day. Graduation day.
The ring is ready. I hope she will like it!
I woke up from Marinette's bed to see she had gone to the bathroom to get ready. I got my clothes out and waited for her to come out.

Marinette came out with her hair down

Damn she's cute with her hair like that!

Adrien: W-wow princess you are so cute with your hair like that!

Mari: T-thanks, y'know, even Alya hasn't seen me with my hair down!

Adrien: Well you should wear it down more often...

Mari: I'll try...go get ready, we have an hour before graduation.

Adrien: Ok

I go into the bathroom and change into my outfit. After we eat, my mum says goodbye to us and we go to the school so we can finally graduate!

Im so nervous.

The intercom turns on and we hear Principal Damocles speak.

Principal: As you all know, its graduation day! Im very proud of you all and you've all been academically outstanding!
First up we have...Marinette Dupain-Cheng..?

Mari stands up and walks to the front of the room.

Mari: Hey everyone, I'd just like to say thank you yo all my friends and...enemies... For the amazing experience I've had at this school! And a really really special thanks to my amazing and supportive boyfriend, who has helped me through tough times,  Adrien Agreste!

I blushed because everyone turned to look at me.

After about 20 mins of Principal Damocles calling student's names, he got down to me, the last on the list.

Principal: And last but not least, Adrien Agreste!

I walk up to the podium at the front and I haveno idea what to say.

Adrien: Uhh Hi!

Nino: Hello!

Nino shouted across the room making everyone laugh.

Adrien: I would love to give a huge thanks to my friends Nino, Alya, Xavier and Roxi for helping me all this way, especially through hard times and experiences and Im glad they all made it here today! I'd also love to thank my beautiful and talented girlfriend, Marinette for being so supporting and kind to me all these years! And I would like to invite her up to the stage, would you, Marinette?

Marinette P.O.V

Adrien: ....And I would like to invite her up to the stage, would you, Marinette?

Alya nudges me, telling me to go up there

Adrien P.O.V

Marinette walked over to the podium where I was standing. I am so nervous what if she says no?!

I get down onto one knee, pull out the ring box and say,

Adrien: Marinette Dupain-Cheng will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?

Marinette P.O.V

Adrien: Marinette Dupain-Cheng will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?

OHMYGODDIDHEJUSTPROPOSE?!

Mari: A-Adrien...

Adrien: O-oh im sorry is it too soon?

Mari: No! I will marry you Adrien!!! I will! Yes yes yes yes yes!!

I pick Mari up at the waist and twirl her round in the air before kissing her.