How Quickly News Spreads... 📲

Chat P.O.V

When Alya left, I hugged Marinette again...

She's so pretty~

Wait...am I falling for M-Marinette? Even more now?
You know what... I don't think I like her...Because I LOVE her.

I don't think I can resist any longer.

Oh no......

Marinette P.O.V

I cant believe I hurt Chat like that... But I-I think Im falling for him...I mean he is kinda cute and awesome and... WAIT STOP IT STOP IT STOPPP ITT NOOOO.

Oh, who am I kidding, I do Love Chat Noir.

We sat up while still holding a firm embrace between us but my bad luck and lack of balance caused me to fall back and for Chat to fall on top of me...

Chat looked completely dazed...

Well...this is...awkward

Suddenly I felt something touching my lips, my eyes widened to see Chat kissing me... I closed my eyes and....
(Leave the next bit to your imagination)

Alya P.O.V

Whats going on in there, its silent...

I peeked thought the door only to see Marinette and Chat Noir KISSING!

PICTURE TIME!

I am going to call it...MariNoir? No....Chatnette? No.... Aha! I've got it...

Alya: MARICHAT!

Oops...I practically screamed that...

With Mr and Mrs Dupain-Cheng whilst watching the news

And the LATEST update to the LadyBlog, Miss Marinette Dupain-Cheng, daughter of the baker, had need caught kissing one of Paris' favourite superheroes, Chat Noir.
Here we have evidence, Photographs taken by young
Alya Césaire. We will show them now...

Mrs D-C: Tom.. That's Marinette, and that's Chat Noir.... And THAT is a picture of them kissing....

Mr D-C: Yes Sabine, at least it wasn't someone who is a bad influence on her. I do think we should have a chat with her though

Mrs Dupain-Cheng smiles

Mrs D-C: indeed Tom

Marinette P.O.V

When we ended the kiss, I heard my mother call me downstairs. I told Chat to make himself feel at home until I came back.

I go downstairs to find my mother and father smirking...

Mrs D-C : So...whats with you and Chat Noir hm?

Marinette: W-what do you mean...he heh...

I laugh nervously