THE FUTURE!

(A/N) Just to say, its a Wednesday and they all graduate in two days.

- About 3 Years Later -

Roxi P.O.V

Ok, first day of school...new teachers, new people, no friends...Maybe I'll see Xavier again? I heard he moved to Paris...Maybe he's in my school...yeah right...

I walk over to Collège Françoise Dupont - My new school. I walk with my head down and accidentally bump into someone and trip.

???: Oh, Im so so so sorry, are you okay? This is all my fault! I am so so so so so sorry!!

Roxi: No, really, It was my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going...

The person offers his hand to me

???: Wait....Roxi?!

I look up at the stranger

Roxi: XAVIER?!

Xavier: Ohmygod! I missed you so much!

I pull Xavier into a hug, I haven't seen him in months! He hugs back gently before we are interrupted my someone else.

???: HEY. YOU! STAY AWAY FROM MY XAVI-KINS!

Xavier: Oh god...RUN!

Xavier pulls me away from that moody blonde girl in the yellow jacket...

Roxi: What was that all about?

Xavier: IM BEING STALKED...SHE FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE...

Roxi: Wow that's not good...

Xavier: So, you still have your Miraculous?

Roxi: Of course I do...Rauque.

Xavier: We have new teammates...Sabre

Roxi: Ladybug and Chat Noir?

Xavier: Yea, How'd you know?

Roxi: They're kinda famous...Ya know?

Xavier: Right right...yeah... Anyways, Ladybug, Chat Noir and I are going on patrol at seven toni--

Xavier was interrupted by an EXPLOSION!

Suddenly, A blonde boy and a Bluenette girl run over to us...

Xavier: Adrien! Marinette! Whats going on?!

Adrien: It appears to be an Akuma attack!

Roxi: Well guys, Looks like we oughta transform then huh?

Marinette: No way! Another miraculous holder!? That's a GIRL?! YAAAASSSS

I giggle slightly at how excited 'Marinette' is.

Roxi: The names Roxi, you guys?

Adrien: Adrien, pleasure to meet you

Marinette: Im Marinette! Now lets transform!

Xavier: Rex, Lets Bark!!

Marinette: Tikki, Spots On!!

Adrien: Plagg, Claws Out!!

Roxi: Sibi, Lets Roar!!

We all transform and I think we look really awesome.

Chat: So, whats your Superhero name?

Sabre: Its Sabre, Nice to meet ya, now lets go stop that 'Akuma'

LB: Antibug Again?!

CN: Really...

R: Hey look its a Ladybug recolour!

S: Wow Rauque, you outghta be kitten me.

CN: Hey, Im the only one who puns here, got it newbie?

S: Well, I guess we will see who's got the most cat-titude and puns then Mr Sassy.

LB: OMG Sabre!

S: Yes that's me!

CN: Guys, Akuma! Antibug!

R: Yea lets go

Chat Noir/Adrien P.O.V

Huh. Turns out the new girl has cataclysm as well, that's weird. We have a lot in common.

- After the battle -

Still Chat Noir/Adrien P.O.V

Eh...the new girls cool and she's pretty strong too, but I can't believe that there are FOUR superheroes in Paris!
Master Fu must know what he's doing, something big must be coming up...
But...My Father, he said he would quit evil...was he...Lying to me..?
I mean, its been 3 years since I've had to transform to fight...I only really transformed to see my Princess 💚
Now he knows that...His own son...Is one of his enemies...

LB: Chat, come on, snap out of your daydreaming! We gotta go back to school!

CN: Paw-lease My Lady, I don't need to daydream when you're around. ;)

LB: Oh my gosh Chat, You have to flirt right now?

Ladybug laughs a little.

Sabre: Ya know LB, he isn't the only one who's a bit of a flirt...

Rauque: She is right...

Sabre taps the bell on my suit and teases me for a few minutes until I get really really flustered.
Rauque has a playful grin on his face and Ladybug appears to be holding in laughter at how Im reacting to this...

My Lady finally stopped giggling and so Sabre finally stopped teasing.

CN: I..umm...I...er...

Sabre: What is it? Cat got your tongue?

CN: Stop stealing my puns! I know I dont use enough but they are mine!!! >:D

Sabre: Oh really? I find its quite a bo-fur to listen to all these. Don't you Ladybug?

LB: Ok I will admit they are annoying sometimes.

CN: But My Lady. I thought you loved meeeeeeee!

I make baby doll eyes at Ladybug.

LB: Awww, of course I do you silly kitty!

She pets my head and I nuzzle against her whilst purring softly.

Sabre: Oh my god! He can purr! This is so cute! Omg! Chat! So adorable!

Sabre/Roxi P.O.V.

Chat Noir is way cuter than I expected, I mean, he can PURR. HOW FREAKING ADORABLE IS THAT.

After school, we all became pretty close and I was introduced to Nino and Alya. It was like our little group! Adrien,Nino,Xavier,Marinette,Alya and Me!
I was also invited to Adrien's end-of-school sleepover, since his dad is so nice! It was only gonna be us six and it was gonna be FUN!

- CBA TO DO 2 DAYS OF SCHOOL SO -
- ON FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE SLEEPOVER -

I cant believe school was over already. I mean, 3 days of school and on Monday we graduate! And guess what! Adrien said he had something special planned! I wonder...

I picked up my bag, waved goodbye to my parents and went over to the Agreste mansion.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Gabriel Agreste.

Gabriel: Hello, you must be Roxi, please, do come in!

Roxi: Thank you so much sir!

Gabriel: It really is no problem, now Adrien's room is up the stairs, along the corridoor on the right and its the first door you see. Now go have some fun, I dont know what you kids get up to these days...

Roxi: Ok, thank you for the directions!

I walked up to Adrien's room to find him sat really close to Marinette while they played video games...I could see Xavier sat on the bed fangirling and saw Alya and Nino taking secret pictures... I go join Xavier and fangirl over this.

- To be continued!!! -