"Her Path of Destruction"

Thalia's POV

I gripped my bow tightly, notching an arrow and firing it into the heart of the hoard of monsters surrounding the ship. Satisfaction filled me as the arrow exploded on impact, a wave of sticky gunk flowing over their heads. I smirked as it visibly hardened, preventing them from moving.

Suddenly, I ducked, a boulder flying over my head. Curses spewed from my lips as I heard whooping. Percy Jackson's whooping.

"Nice work, Frank!" he nodded, "All we need now is to get a message to Leo. We need to get a head start on these guys."

I pulled another arrow from my quiver, coated in green slime, and turned to them, "Don't move, Scumbag."

Percy stood frozen as the others backed away, drawing their weapons. His eyes met mine, frozen eyes not quite comprehending my words. He reached out a hand towards me, "Thalia, please–"

"I said don't move!"

Unhesitatingly, I fired the arrow at his feet, immobilising his lower half as the same green gunk held him firm. He squirmed and a smirk graced my lips, finding satisfaction in the knowledge that he wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Around the deck, I could feel the eyes of each demigod following my strides as I paced. My fists clenched, "Someone tell Leo to get this ship moving. We're taking him to the gods on multiple accounts of Treason and Falsehood."

Percy wriggled frantically, his voice desperate as he tried to escape his cocoon, "Thalia, please! We don't have long left! We're three hours away from Nyx's hideout! Don't give up on me now! Please!"

I stopped, livid, and turned to face him, "I gave up on you the day you broke my best friend's heart."

Shockingly, Percy's face broke into a scowl. He shook his head and let out a bitter laugh, "If you truly are going to give up the world because of some petty, heartbroken fool, then I don't see what hope we have left. So go ahead and roll along to Olympus. I'm sure they'll be glad to know you gave up the world because you wanted revenge more than a future."

I stood, stock-still, and stared at him incredulously. Slowly, I felt anger replace my shock as electricity danced along my skin.

I didn't hold back as I slapped him across the face.

"Don't you say another word, Jackson!" I barked, "You're not one of us so don't even dare think you know better!"

Cheek red, he looked up, defiantly spitting blood at my feet, "Then go ahead and kill me. Go ahead and prove me right. Go ahead and prove them all right."

I growled as Percy continued, ignoring everyone else as he stared into my eyes.

"You know what the future history books are gonna be like, right? That is, if books will even continue to exist once you've doomed us all." He took on a studious tone, narrating a nonexistent book held in him hands.

"And ''twas on that fatal day the Darkened Era begun. When a series of – what historians have come to label – foolish decisions led the prophesied heroes taking their hostage, later known as the head of the Rebel faction, to their pitiful council of gods. Whilst many claim that the Battle of the North was the clear point from whence the demigod mission began spiralling downhill, more controversial historians believe that it was the actions of one of Artemis' handmaidens that began the end of the Olympian Era. Most commonly known as the unaccountable, it was reported that in battle 'she would strike down any who strayed down her path of destruction, friend or foe', mor often than not resulting in the death of her allies and –"

WHAP!

I snarled at his unconscious form, visibly shaking with anger. As I turned to the others, I noticed their unease.

"Someone tell Leo to start moving this boat or I swear upon my Father's name that I will drive this thing myself!"