"Over and Out."

As many of you guys who have been reading this book, possibly from when I was just starting out (three whole years ago almost exactly), may have realised, I haven't updated in a long time and for that I would like to say that I'm sorry. This book started out as a terrible take on those Percy Jackson does Facebook fanfics, and I don't think I even knew half of what I was doing when I pressed that upload button. Hell, shoutout to any of you fab folk who remember the first non-rewrite version of this.

Gods, looking at it now, it's been almost a year since I've uploaded and I think it's because this was only meant to be a coping mechanism for me (breaking my leg and family deaths and all), and I know it's not fair on you guys, but I think I'm finally going to leave this behind and say a fond farewell. Who knows? Tomorrow I might turn on my computer and go, "Hey, I'm going to finish this story!" but I've been trying to make myself do exactly that for a year now, so I don't think it's going to happen.

This fandom was (still is?) my life for three years, and it motivated me take a freaking GCSE in Latin... but though I'm still impatiently waiting for the next ToA book to come out, and I still lose it looking at the memes and text posts – I've moved on, and I think this is more closure for myself than you guys (which may not be fair).

This new Wattpad? It killed what was left. When I finally got around to replacing my old tablet and saw the new logo, it hit me - Wattpad has changed, and I don't think I'm okay with that.

Regardless: I have had a plan for the end of this story for almost as long as I haven't updated. And it's only fair that, even if I don't finish this, you can know how I intended for it to end and if someone want's to finish this - go nuts, just for the love of blue food please use the correct grammar.

So without any more stalling on my part – the complete unedited notes:

* Arrive back on ship
* Thalia tells Percy not to move
* Despite Percy's pleas, they begin sailing for Manhattan
* Percy scratches out directions using Anaklusmos as a pen before vanishing in a spray of mist, reappearing on the deck long enough to say, "something's you've just gotta do by yourself, I suppose." before disappearing once more, causing chaos on deck
* Argument about how he escaped, someone finds his note
* They sail for Nyx's cave
* Percy sneaks in and finds the Shrine of the Sunbreaker (Nyx's den), he uses the ceremonial dagger to break his handcuffs, spilling a drop of blood on the ground. It hisses and bubbles, but does not harm the shrine
* They reach the cave, and follow the instructions, reluctantly smearing Thalia's, Nico's and Percy's blood on the entrance to gain entrance
* He is midway through some kind of ritual when Annabeth finds him. Outraged, she attacks him, despite his guilt-ridden face
* Blood is spilt, landing on the dark obsidian of the shrine
* The cave shakes and Nyx is revealed in the demonic form of Jason's dreams
* Percy overpowers Annabeth and it looks like all is lost for the heroes
* Percy scolds Annabeth for attacking him, saying, "Are you mad? By spilling the blood you've lost any advantage you may have had!"
* Blah,blah.... Percy's ritual was actual going to destroy the Shrine and Nyx's power in the mortal realm
* Fight scene
* Nyx defeated
* Percy is once again cornered but he is once again a stranger: "If Nyx won, I would've survived but everyone would've died. If I killed her, everyone would've survived but me."
* 'A sacrifice .... a sacrifice to kill the Nightmare Queen....' (Reference to the sacrifices, beatiful sacrifices line???)
* Short protests
* "You really think your gods would let me live? Fools, all of you."
* Percy vanishes, Nico collapses
* "Dead. He's dead."
THALIA NEEDS TO BE THE ONLY ONE CONSCIOUS OR STILL FIGHTING AT SOME POINT IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE PROPHECY.
Nico actually being Nyx's spy? ("She has Will.")

So that was how it was all intended to go down, probably nothing more than 5000 words, but I physically feel sick now at the thought of this story, because I let it take too much baggage, and that is still there and I could probably tell what my thought process was behind everysingleword and every meltdown in between.

I think, if you guys are still invested, I'll continue some of my other stories over on FF.net (under the same name, I think), but other than that, consider this goodbye.

But, before you go,

Thank you so much for actually getting here, and listening, reading, and just giving this some of your time.

See you on the flip side,

Multi-Gamer10, officially over and out.