Not a update

I want to show you a snippet of my new book she was my best friend once.

Tell me if you like and go read it to get a better understanding of the book

Chapter 1: Lunch
Kendall stared at Lola laughing with her new friends, gossiping and whispering in each other's ears, squealing at things they did. Lola ran the school each girl was at her feet and the boys attempted cringeworthy pick up lines. Kendall's eyes filled with tears thinking, she was my best friend once. Then one of the girls from Lola's lunch table caught sight of Kendall and started giggling the should table turned round except for Lola. Kendall felt embarrassed therefore she shoved her lunch down the bin and ran to the library. She sped down the hall, dodging teachers who were scowling at her. Kendall's tears pricked her face like she was being stabbed a million times. She had never cried because of her best friend never. That's what hurt her the most. Miss Stevens apologetically looked at Kendall. Miss Stevens was the Young school librarian and always listened to when he kids came in red-eyed from crying. It normally happened every day nobody really read at the library, it was a quick getaway.
Kendall explained the whole situation to Miss Stevens.

Lola felt terrible. She and Kendall were great friends but Kendall has become more like an annoying accessory to her. She would never leave Lola's sight and it began to be rather infuriating. Lola asked Melody Hills if she could sit with her for lunch. Melody replied yes and told Kendall that she would be sitting with her for lunch. Kendall was ok at first, but then it became a daily thing. Then Lola stopped talking to her avoiding her and ignoring her. Right now she was going to talk to Miss Stevens for her advice as Kendall was always there for her and how to apologise.

Please read this book if you like it and comment what should happen when they meet!