PLEASE READ THIS

So, the reason I haven't been uploading much is because I've been working on my new books

Trip to love and the ex wife here I'll show you my new book and check out my profile for the next chapter! I am a young writer so when people say stuff about my grammar it's a bit annoying as I try to write quick and it's quite hard for me as I'm budding. Ik people normally skip this but I need some views on how to make my books better so here you go

Btw the girl called Leah in this story is acted by Haillee Steinfield

I gave my parents one last family squeeze and wished them the best. I walked over to her older brother and messed up his hair, he pulled me into a hug and showed me to go through the gates to security. I blew a kiss and turned around for a new chapter of my life. Forgetting the past and pain I've endured.

I went through security with no troubles, there were onlookers whispering, " Isn't that Liam Cris' ex?" I ignored them and walked on,  Liam was no longer part of my life. He let me go, he hurt me. I wonder how he's doing, is he alright? Ugh why did I care? Because I still loved him. No,no I don't. Just shut up myself. I shouldn't be thinking about him, we're done finished. I'm on this trip to forget and live a new life. It may only be for a year but I will be travelling to various places. Some where Liam and I visited together but I'm going to make new memories on my own. I'll be staying a month at each country so that means I'll be visiting 11 countries because I'd rather be with my family at  the end of they year. For this years Christmas because today is the 4th of January and my birthday is the 28th of December. My first trip is to Paris from London Heathrow my hometown. Paris is where Liam and I had our first date on the Eiffel Tower when we were 15 so 10 years ago.
Flashback

"Liam,  our parents are going to be asking where we are" I said to him. "Relax Lulu, they know about this, I told them." I sighed and followed him up the stairs my legs aching with every step. He took my hand and we stared at the city of Paris. He held my hand and said "Leah Williams, you are my best friend but you are also my heart and soul. I love you Leah and I will always love you. Please go on a date with me."
I gasped, " Liam Criss, I've had a crush on you ever since you stole my pack of crayons to write a note saying how much you'll miss me when I go to a different secondary school than you," We both giggled, " Liam, I love you and of course I'll go on a date with you." A smile lit up his face and pulled me into a hug. We pulled away after a good 10 seconds and showed me to the table with a perfect view of Paris. " This my lady is our first date" He spoke to me as he pulled out my chair. That day was one of the best in my life.

Flashback over

I sighed reminiscing of that thought, I heard my flight being called and walked up to the premium section to board. As I reached the gate  I saw Rosanna Cris, Liam's little sister . My luck was terrible. We were very close when I was engaged to Liam. I stared down on the floor until I heard her on a call " What's up Liam, yes I'm boarding the plane now,at the airport, ok I'll see you soon, what no we haven't talked since you guys broke up. I don't know why you did you idiot, ok bye I'm hanging up. Love you too." Rosanna said I'm guessing to Liam, on the phone I could tell. As I reached the person checking my ticket "Leah Williams, yep you can go through." she said. I wish that woman never said my name because guess who turned around. Yep you guessed it, Rose

"Lee?" She called
"Hi Rosey"