One shot 2: not alone

(I work a lot with Gunmax in these I don't know why

I need new ideas..

Any requests?)

Shadowmaru was in the ceiling again. Wanting to be alone he ignored just about everyone. Even Yuuta.

Gunmax finally had enough of it. "Hey." He said and tossed a small ball at him hitting his shoulder. "Are you just going to sit there and sulk or are you going to get work?"

"What work?" Shadowmaru asked not looking at Gunmax. "The robbery case?" He said as he tossed a file to Shadowmaru. He caught it and simply tossed it back down. "Not interested" he said and began closing the panel he was in. Gunmax growled and jumped into the ceiling panel before it closed. "What is your problem today!?" He growled, shoving the file into Shadowmaru's servos. "We are officers and we're supposed to be working!"

"Leave me alone" Shadowmaru sighed and hopped down into the Decker Room. Gunmax followed. "All you've been doing is be sad about your prototype!" Suddenly he was being choked against the wall by Shadowmaru. "He wasn't just my prototype we were brothers!" He growled. Gunmax struggled against the servos that were crushing his neck. Luckily the build team walked in. "What are you doing!?" Power Joe said as he separated them. Gunmax collapsed to the ground and Dumpson helped him up as Shadowmaru was being held back by Power Joe and McCrane.

Shadowmaru growled as he tried to get to Gunmax. "You don't understand what I had to do! You don't understand what we had!"

After a while Shadowmaru set himself free and ran off. Gunmax struggled to stand and was rushed to the Chief. "You're lucky Power Joe and the others found you" He said as he repaired Gunmax. "Any longer and you would be without a head"

Gunmax sighed. "I don't get his problem" the chief tilted his helm in confusion. "Shadowmaru. He's been sulking all the time about his prototype"

"Kagerou and him have history and not just from being the same design." Chief explained. "They treated each other like brothers and when Shadowmaru was completed.." he paused. "Kagerou ran off in the fear of being shut off, Shadowmaru followed just to protect his brother"

Gunmax nodded. "But he's gone now isn't he? Long before I came along too, why is he still sad?"

"Because Shadowmaru himself had to kill Kagerou. He felt as if he had no option and no matter how much it hurt him he had to do it, then he abandoned Kagerou's AI when it was in the bottom of the ocean" Chief explained as he finished fixing Gunmax.

Gunmax sighed. "I might've been harsh but eventually we all have to move on from things like this don't we?" Chief nodded. Gunmax stood up. "Thanks for the repairs, I'll go find Shadowmaru and apologize" he huffed and climbed aboard his bike.

He found him hours later in Yuuta's backyard. "Shadowmaru" he said as he stepped close. He got a growl as a response. "I'm here to talk not to fight or insult your twin" he sighed. Shadowmaru looked at him for an apology. "Let's talk else where" he said as he got back on his bike. Shadowmaru silently followed as they drove through the streets. "I didn't mean to say Kagerou was just a prototype, I get you had a close relationship with him and I get what you had to do"

"what exactly could you understand from a brotherhood? you don't have a brother like i did" Shadowmaru finally spoke. "you aren mistaken, i did have a brother, a human brother, Kirisaki." he sighed. "that day when he attacked Deckard and I.....I never wanted to hurt him, i didnt want him to go behind bars" the memory of Kirisaki glaring at Gunmax as he was being taken away hurt his heart. "deep down i knew I couldn't let him run around freely either"

Shadowmaru looked at Gunmax with interest. "I stopped him, and he told me he would never forgive me"

Silence fell upon both of them.

"You're not alone in this world Shadowmaru. I may have not killed my brother, but in a way i died in his heart. And it pains me everyday knowing Kirisaki will hate me for the rest of my life." He came to a stop. "Take your time, but move on from the past"

Shadowmaru just looked at him and nodded. Gunmax smiled as they finally came to an understanding.