Prologue "edited"

"You have disobeyed me, you slut" 

"I'm sorry master. I won't do it again."

"I'll just have to teach you then." the man said chuckling. He aggressively yanked the young boys' hair, pulled his limp body, and slapped him across the face. The boy fell to the ground with the harsh slap on his delicate skin. He held back his tears from the agonizing pain. He looked back to the old man before receiving a repelled spit and strong kick to his stomach. Then the old man pulled his head up by his hair. 

"Get up. I'm not done with you." The boy tried so hard to not wobble when he stood. He innocently eyed on his master for forgiveness, silently begging to stop. "Don't give that bullshit you filthy maggot" He said slapping his face, dehumanizes the boy he is.

 "I paid good money for this? Ha! What a joke! They say that you're the best one out of those rent boys. But look at you! Good for nothing!" He picked up the young boy and held his chin, forcing him to look at the man's infuriating stare. He squishes the soft cheeks, digging his nails and slowly ripping the skin. The young boy tries his best to not whimper but chokes to his own saliva.

"Aw look at you. Such a pathetic baby. Trying so hard to not cry." He says. Then he picks up the boy by his neck, making sure he can't 'breathe.  "Now, do you want your punishment to worsen?" He asks.

The boy struggles to breathe. He tried to grab the man's wrists but made him squeeze it more. "Answer me," he said through his teeth, close to a growl. The boy shook his head slowly and softly murmurs no. 

"Hm well, respect me and listen to every word I tell you. Because if you don't, you'll regret it." He drops the boy and lets him catch his breath. Gasping for air and holding to his neck, knowing it left handprints, darkening his skin. He clenches his fists and whispers-

"Yes.. Master.."

___

4 Years Later.

"Park Jimin? Ah, our best then. He's well known around these parks. Very high demand and a bit pricey; if you know what I mean" a man in his tailored suit clarifies his buyers' request. 

"He's 18 at the moment, but he is one to be satisfied with. Surprisingly enough, he's very experienced at his age. He's actually the youngest of the bunch." He says while eyeing the buyer. He didn't expect the man in front of him to ask such a person like Jimin. "Do you want to pick someone else? You don't seem like the person to have this kind of taste."

"No. I want this one. Once I heard of him, I just knew I need him" the client said. He looked over to the side and looked at the boy. "I don't care how much he costs, I just want him." he turns and picks up his leather suitcase. He unlocked the locks and opened the lid, revealing rows of cash. "Would this cover?" He asks sarcastically. The man behind his desk was stunned, satisfied even. He then looked over to Jimin and then back at his client. 

"Oh, this will cover." He took the suitcase and took a stack full of 100s and reviewed them. "And you said you would like to have him for a week? Mr…?"

"Kim. Kim Namjoon. And yes, a week at the very most." He smiled, showing off his dimples. Both men stood up, exchanged hands, and shook in agreement. 

"Thank you. Mr. Kim. I'm expected to have Jimin by the end of this week. You have the right to do whatever you want to him." He said. He walked towards the boy and instructed him to do whatever he's being told. Jimin nodded before standing in front of the client. 

"I'm Jimin. And I'll be yours. Master.." He said softly while giving off a pure aura. Namjoon took Jimin's hands and kissed both of them. Jimin was taken aback by the sudden gesture. Namjoon looked at the timid male and smiled.  
"I'm glad to have you, Jimin."

__

"Sorry to inform you Brothers Kim, but Jimin is not available until the end of this week." The old man said. There are two other male figures in the room. Both glared at the old man and scoffed. 

"We requested for Park Jimin. We only want him." One of the brothers said. He slammed on the desk and gave an irked expression to the old man. "How long do we have to wait to get what we demand?" He yelled. The old man didn't give any sort of reaction. He just sighed as he stood up. 

"Jimin will come tomorrow. You just have to be patient." He explained. The two brothers groaned in annoyance. Both decided to leave since there's no use for them to be there. They excused themselves and apologized for the outburst. 

Then they stepped towards the door before one of them stopped. "We better have him tomorrow. Or there will be consequences" he stated as he walked out.

-

Heyy, heyy, how y'all doin?

Ahaha. So
so I decided to rewrite the whole thing, more like editing the current chapters. And I know, I haven't updated with new chapters and such but looking back I'm not satisfied with how it's going and such so im just going to edit and rewrite the following chapters. And besides I wrote this when I was in middle school😭😂 also I for my dumbass that didn't notice that vkook would be in this my mistake like FORTHEPAST 2 YEATS but thank you for all of you that pointed it out.

No there will not be any vkook in this story just some brotherly tough distant love kinda thing

So don't mind me :') and im sorry once more, I promise I'll make the story much better and upload more. And if I don't keep that promise please attack me lol

-EommaE