2 "edited"

"We're going to let you stay in the guest room. Is it okay with you? I apologize for not fixing a room just for you" Taehyung leads Jimin to the second floor, near their bedrooms. Jimin blanks for a second. Did he mishear? He didn't just say- "a room just for you" Right?

Taehyung opens the door, revealing the inside. It wasn't much, but still very classy and suitable for staying guests, much for their tase. It has those beds with a roof on it and the curtains surrounding it. Simple. Sheer white silk. Blanket snow-white and visibly soft. Tempting to just jump in and sleep; covering themselves from the outside. The walls made out of wood smooth to perfection. A window is wide enough for the whole world to see you. As well as a vast amount of sunshine coming through the drapes. It lights the whole room in a warm welcome. A good morning even. Good day. Good night.

"Hey Jimin, you okay?" Taehyung snaps his fingers in front of Jimin when he noticed he spaced out. "So, do you like it?"

"Yeah. Yes." He said quietly. This feels nice. Way too nice.

"Brother, can we show him the room, now?" Jungkook, mute the entire time they returned. He crossed his arms and gave a look at Taehyung. Taehyung just glances at him and returned his attention to Jimin. His vibe switching between intimidating and sympathetic. So strange.

"Not. Now." He said while clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth. Jungkook growled and looked away.

'Such a brat' Taehyung said under his breath.

"Anyways Jimin, if you'd be a dear and change your clothes from the dresser we chose for you, can you please?" He points to a six-drawer dresser that is painted white with a mirror attached to it. It also had a lampshade and a potted flower. A lily and some baby-breath to be exact. Pure. Saint. Innocent.

"Yes, master." The words slipped so effortlessly that it catches Taehyung off-guard.

"Oh, yes. Very well." He coughs to interrupt the growing tension. "So meet us near the entrance of the house, we have.. something to show you, okay?" Jimin nods and enters the room. He continues to look around while the brothers left. He walks to the bed and slightly touches the bedpost.

Wow... Smooth, he thought. He was beyond amazed that he had a room, just for himself. He usually was given an extra blanket or spare clothes. More like outfits he had to wear. Then he was supposed to sleep in the same bed with his master or sometimes with other rent boys. Occasionally he does get a room for himself but they were either small and tight or old and dirty. They were neither comfortable nor nice. Just ragged.

He turns around and allows his body to fall backward and land on his back. The bed is so firm yet soft to the touch. He lays there for a while, embracing the safe space it provides. He mellows his surroundings and focused on his breathing.  This is nice. He wants a life like this. Calming and relaxing. Nothing to worry about, no troubles or problems. Just him and him only. Freedom. Something he yerns much, just out of the grasp of his hands.

He hates it.

__

"Jungkook, you're so stupid" Taehyung leans on the younger's office desk and briefly spits on the younger. "Why the hell did you move our meeting with the Herreras? Do you have any idea how hard it is to arrange discussions with them! My god Jungkook." He massages his forehead out of frustration. He takes a deep breath and sighs. "I-"

"If your wondering, yes they agreed on moving the meeting for next month, eventually, we won't have Jimin at that time." Jungkook, unfazed with his brother's outburst, quickly cuts him off.  "Don't worry. I got it under control."

Taehyung stares at him before groaning and scratching the back of his head. "How come your vice-president yet you do a better job than I do"

"Maybe stop complaining and take charge of the whole company," Jungkook said with no sincere remorse at all. "If you keep this up, I'll stand up and take hold of your position."

"Watch it."

"Make me."

Taehyung annoyed by his brother's attitude, made the tch sound and left the room. He visibly was pissed but quickly got over it once he noticed that the maids we're looking at him. He made an apology and made them work again. He sighs and held his head for a bit. Moments later he heard small footsteps coming down the staircase. He looked up and saw Jimin on the new clothes he and Jungkook got for him.

It wasn't much but still comfortable enough for the boy to feel, happy. It was a baby blue blouse that was clearly a bit big for him but still fitted his slim figure. He was wearing some tight white jeans. He doesn't have any shoes but it's fine without them.

"Ah Jimin, great timing." Taehyung gives the younger a genuine smile. Jimin nods and gives a small smile. He's still nervous despite the fact that he knows why they wanted him.

Jungkook then comes out of the office and notices his brother and Jimin out near the staircase. He walks up to them before speaking up.

"Brother, can we show him now?" Quickly he tells. His voice sounding impatient and desperate. Taehyungs gives him a look before looking back at Jimin. Somehow feeling unsure if its the right time. He opens his mouth but Jungkook interrupted. "Nevermind, Jimin come with me."

Taehyung taken back by how Jungkook wants to rush things instead of taking it slow as they talked about. Jungkook grabs Jimin's wrist and leads him to the back of the household. Where most people won't go or approach. There wasn't much to see, the hallway was simple. It was further from the kitchen and dining area. As well as the main entrance. Even though it was on the first floor, it felt like it was lower- like a basement.

Taehyung followed the two but unaware if it's best to show him the room. Jungkook stands before the door and takes out a key from his pocket. He lets go of Jimin and unlocks the door. He stopped before proceeding. He steps back and lets his brother take the lead. Taehyung took the heat and walks to the door. He opens it and walks in. Jungkook also followed while taking Jimin with him.

"This is where we're going to spend most of our time."

In the room, it was huge despite how small it looked on the outside. Jimin amazed once again. Though he soon realized what they mean by spending most of our time.  He takes a second to study all its items. A bed, old and looks rusty. And a cabinet, looking brand new and rarely used. There was also a closet near the end of the room. No windows and dim lights on the walls but it was clear enough to see everything, even the littlest of dust. The walls were colored in maroon. Weirdly, it felt good to be in there. But of course, Jimin knew why they should him this room. Without a doubt, he smiles while his eyes telling unhappiness. He doesn't look at the brothers and faces away from them. He then speaks, every word gone numb.

"When do we start masters...?"