1 "edited"

Namjoon took Jimin to one of his private condos. The condo is big, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Master bedroom, Queen, and the normal-sized bedroom. He insists Jimin that he should stay in the master bedroom for the time being. Jimin, on the other hand, was rather uncertain about his master's choices. Why is he allowing him to sleep in this grand bed? But he just let it be.

"Anyways hungry?" Namjoon asks out of the blue. Jimin looks at him but fiddles with his fingers. He feels weird, he doesn't know how to react to Namjoon's compassion. Or is it pity? Something else maybe? He hasn't had anything to eat since yesterday. But he denies his hunger, for his sake.

"No. I'm not." He says.

"You sure? I mean you're going to be here for a while" Namjoon tells him.

"No, I'm alright." Jimin looks around and begins to be doubtful about all this. He did have moments where the buyers showed some sort of sympathy for the boy by giving him a place to sleep or just give him some sort of freedom from the place, but in the end, it was false hope. They turn on him and treat him as the object he accepted to be. Misleading him by giving him kindness in return for submission. He's encountered many fake personas.

"Okay then... So should we start?" Jimin looks at the man with his dreary eyes, somehow hoping that this person would be different. He watches as Namjoon gazes at the younger male with tenderness and warmth. It's like, he saying that this time will be different. And that he's different, that everything will be alright. Still, Jimin should stop self-deception on everything. He bites his lips and looks down, speaking in a vulnerable voice.

"Yes, we can, master."

___

"How much longer do we have to wait for Mr. Yang?"

"Mr. Kim, Jimin will be here in about an hour. You two arrived earlier than expected so you'll have to wait." The old man, Mr. Yang took a sip of his whiskey, unfazed by the sudden outburst out of the brothers. He looks at his clock and back to the brothers. "It's very unprofessional to shout to someone you're doing business with. Plus isn't this the first time you two came to this place?"

"Yes this is our first time but that doesn't-"

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, can you control your brother, please. He's causing a commotion." Mr. Yang advises to the older of the brothers. He takes another sip and takes out a cigarette from its box and lights it up. He inhales the tobacco and then blows it out. "I'm aware who you are and what your father does but it doesn't justify such an attitude. What makes you think that you can threaten me when I don't have what you desire. Remember boy, I'm a man with armed men around me."

"Our apologies Mr. Yang and please forgive my brother." Taehyung, older of the two, bows down and grabs his brother's head and drags it down with him.

"Mm. Good." the old man looks out of his window and notices a particular car entering in at the entrance. He inhales another smoke and looks at younger males. "Looks like you two don't have to wait any longer," he says.

Both brothers stood up and question Mr. Yang's statement. Mr. Yang grins and points at the door. The brothers looked at the door and surprisingly enough, the door opened, revealing Jimin and Namjoon. Jimin was softly pushed while Namjoon enters the door. By the looks at it, both parties enjoyed the week. Though the younger boy's neck was covered with hickies and his wrists were in a mild purple.

"Ah Jiminie, good timing sweetie. Can you do me a favor and clean yourself up? Come back after okay?"

Jimin noticed the two males and then bowed down. "Excuse me." He said and then left the room.