3 "edited"

"When do we start masters...?"

Jungkook was about to respond to the boy but Taehyung steps in and answers. "Later, this was something we wanted to show you, nothing else." He speaks. He looks at his brother and gives him a stern expression. Jungkook clearly pissed that his brother interrupted. He clinches his fists before he relaxes his muscles. He sticks his tongue out from the inside of his cheeks while looking at Taehyung.

"Right, that's why we showed the room." He says. He forced a smile before leaving the room. Pretty sure he was pissed.

"Ignore him. He's petty sometimes." Taehyung explains. Jimin just nods.

"It's alright... But why show me this when you're not going to do anything?" Jimin asks. He still looks around, though he only observes instead of touching stuff.

"Ah. Don't worry about it, but for now, have you eaten yet?" He asks. He knows how skinny the boy is. Somehow, he's concern about the boy's health. He looks well but he gives off a weak aura. Jimin looks at Taehyung and shakes his head.

"It's okay, I'm not really hungry.."

"Are you sure? It's just- nevermind" Taehyung was about to tell him why he brought up the question but he doesn't. Jimin wonders what he was about to say but shrugged it off.

"So anything else master?"

"No, just wanted to show you this" An awkward silence occurred. More like Taehyung brought this upon himself. He looks around while seesawing his toes. He forced a smile to Jimin who in return to tilted his head. He faked laughing and then coughed. "So, it's still early"

"Right." More silence.

"Aha." He pretended to laugh again and then rubs the side of his neck. "So..." Much of a social butterfly he is, this has been the most difficult conversation he's ever had. What is he supposed to say to the boy? And it's only been half an hour since they arrived. He looks around, avoiding the younger's gaze. He doesn't know what to say or what to do. Taehyung just stands there frozen trying his best to come up with a topic. Something both can comfortably talk about and something that they're interested in. But what is it?!

"Uh... Master" Jimin asks to break the dense atmosphere. Taehyung jerked by the nickname. He doesn't like hearing it, but he doesn't mind either.

"Please just... Taehyung for now, okay?" He quietly says with a light smile afterward.

"Ah! Yes, yes ma- I mean Taehyung, whatever you wish." Jimin blushes and looks down. His proper form soon switches to a more submissive and shy manner. Taehyung chuckles and shows his boxy smile to the poor boy.

"Jimin-ah, you don't have to be formal, okay? Just take it easy." Jimin's eyes widen, did he hear it right?

No way in hell did he just hear his master say to not be formal. It freaked out Jimin. What if- what if it was a lie, just a trick to make him humiliate the young boy. What if he's doing this on purpose; just so he can change faces and get upset by this. Jimin panics, what is he supposed to do? He can't say yes or that he'll be okay with it. If he does, he'll be mocked like before. And then punished for the absolute worse.

Should he satisfy his master now? Even though he said that they won't do anything today. Wait, was that a lie too? Are they trying to fool the boy? Are they trying to mislead him believing that he'll be okay and safe in the household? No, no. He doesn't want to let down his guard again. No . He can't, he won't allow it.

"Jimin-ah? You okay" before he knew it, Jimin was on his knees and starting to unzip Taehyung's pants.

"Ah! Jimin! What are you doing!" Jimin pulls down the tailored black pants and leaving the boxers still up.

Taehyung still processing the moment, all is happening too fast. He should stop jimin, but his body froze. He couldn't move. He looks down and watches Jimin rub his cheek on his clothed member. Jimin then looks up and pleaded with his eyes.

"I'm sorry master" Taehyung's face blushing like crazy. He opens his mouth to speak but gasped instead. The younger sucking on the boxers and soaking the fabric. Meanwhile, Taehyung covers his face in embarrassment and moans softly.

The younger than pulls down the boxers, reveling the hardened cock. Jimin's eyes covered in lust, completely blind. He doesn't hesitate when he puts it in his mouth. He wraps his lips around the head and lets his tongue go under the ridge. He then slides his tongue while sucking on it. He swirls around the shaft while hollowing his cheeks. He starts to move his head while pressing the older's cock against his tongue. He sucks on the pre-cum discharge.

Taehyung resisting to slam Jimin's head against his abdomen and deep throating him. He bites his lips as Jimin went faster, possibly choking himself. He clenches his fists and squeezing his eyes as he feels his body tensing up and twitching. He knows he's close.

But he wants to stop.

Jimin continues to suck while his tongue firm against the skin. It's salty taste mixed with a slight sweetness by Taehyung's sweat. He could tell how uneasy the young lad is. Somehow, it made Jimin reflect on his actions. Should he stop?

"Master...?" Jimin murmurs as he takes the chance to look up and lick on the side of the shaft. Jimin shocked as he witnessed Taehyung biting his lips and squeezing his eyes. His body seemed tensed and ready to burst. It seemed like, he's brim with tears.

Taehyung jumps and looks down and looks at Jimin whose eyes filled with concern and possibly regret. "Are you... Okay?" Jimin asks quietly, in fear that he might've messed up. He gulps down and looks away from the older.

Taehyung coming to his senses recognizes how his physical state made the other worry. He quickly puts on his boxers and zips his pants up. Jimin whimpered without realizing. Taehyung glances at Jimin's expression and looks away. He thinks for a moment before speaking up.

"I'm sorry," he said with his low, deep voice. "I'm...a virgin..."

"Eh?"