[4]

taehyung went out of his house going to the park humming as he had his earbuds in and a bag that had a notebook and pencils.

he sat by a tree near the pond and started to draw what popped up in his head.

"im so in love, so in love, theres no one up above, forever is a long time... yes" he sang in a soft voice as he drew a flower.

someone tapped on his shoulder and he looked at the person with his doe eyes. "hYuNg" taehyungs voice cracked.

the other male chuckled and sat next to him. "long time no see huh?" he laughed.

"baekhyun hyung" taehyung pouted "where have you been?!" he hit baekhyuns arm.

the other chuckled "ive been busy little bro" he ruffled taehyungs hair. "you dyed your hair a brown silver??"

"mhm like 2 months ago. im about to dye it to a really really dark brown"

"just call it black then"

"nO"

"okey then." baekhyun laughed and then looked at what tae was drawing. "what are you drawing??"

"a person" the male mumbled.

"who?"

"someone"

"uh huh"

"aish shut up" taehying blushed and put up his drawing stuff. "common lets go eat im hungry"

baekhyun nodded and got up.

________

"did you hear the new homosexual korean singer?!" taehyung was super excited talking about holland. "his song neverland is the bop of the century"

baekhyun laughed "yes taehyungie i have heard of him. you know you should be a kpop singer too."

"but then i would be busy and we wouldnt see eachother anymore. since your in a boy group already" tae sighed.

baekhyun smiled. "its ok, i already see it. kim taehyung: the best singer and angel to land on earth"

"oh shut up" tae laughed taking a sip of his coffee. "but you really think i would be good as a singer and dancer??"

"absolutely bitch" baekhyun snapped his fingers as they walked back to the spot they were previously before they went to go get coffee and something to eat.

tae laughed with baek as they were being watched by some people.

"who is he with jin?" jungkook asked.

"a famous korean idol" jin said cleaning his motorcycle.

jungkook narrowed his eyes at the two boys. "why are they laughing and so touchy??"

"idk ask him later"

"your no help" jungkook growled and leaned against the brick wall smoking a cigarette.

"YAH PUT ME DOWN!" taehyung laughed as he was slung over baekhyuns shoulder.

baek spinned around making tae hold onto him tightly.

"if you drop me-"

"i wont baby tae tae" baekhyun laughed.

then the two males heard music blasting and they started to dance to it laughing at eachother.

"why do they get along so well?" jungkook asked.

"i d o n t k n o w" jin said.

"AYYYY GET IT TAEHYUNG" baekhyun yelled as taehyung dance to war of a hormone.

"hello hello. hello hello. tell me what you want right now" taehyung danced.

"oooooohhhhhh" baek cheered throwing his shoe as taehyung bursted out laughing hugging himself slightly as his little sweater jacket went around his small waist doing so.

"ahhh you were so good!" baek got his shoe back and slipped it back on laughing.

"yah shut up baekhyun" the other said embarrassed.

then the song ko ko bop went on. they both looked at eachother.

"SHIMMIE SHIMMIE KO KO BOP-" they sang both dancing.

jimin laughed with jin as jungkook just watched them.

(cause jungkook is always watching)

"look kookie hahaha" jimin said pointing.

"i can see"

tae then just lost his balance out of know where and felt dizzy and tripped on his shoe lace falling to the ground.

"omg taehyung!" baekhyun bent down to see if tae was ok.

"o-owie" taehyung sat up and looked at his hands and knees as they were bleeding.

"oh my go- lets go to your place and get you bandaged u-" baekhyun got cut off by someone standing in front of him. "excuse you?"

"baby boy are you ok?" jungkook said ignoring baekhyun.

"baby boy??" baek said confused.

taehyung just started to bawl his eyes out as it burned and stinged.

"common lets get you home prince" jungkook picked taehyung up as taehyung held onto jungkook. kook supported taehyung by holding underneath his bum.

baekhyun stood there so confused.

"daddy it hurts-" taehyung cried.

"who is daddy?" jungkook mumbled.

'does he have someone else???'

jungkook set taehyung down on his motorcycle and sat in front as taehyung held around his waist holding tightly.

"bye jin and jimin ill see you later" jungkook said waving leaving as he started the motorcycle and went off.

_______________
(literally go off sis i guess, i really hate myself for moving this book so fast)