[9]

//im so sorry for not updating smh//

jungkook rubbed his eyes as namjoon was going on about deals and missions as tae was sleeping through it.

"okay namjoon i know what to do-" jungkook insisted.

"no you dont jungkook-ah. taehyung got shot last time" namjoon said. "do you want that to happen again?"

jungkooks eyes widened. "no!-" he said quickly.

"alright then." namjoon hummed and wrote stuff down on his paper.

___________

later that night tae snook out and went to a friends party as he was posting on snapchat.

in the videos he posted people were taking drugs, drinking, dancing and making out. he was laughing and had a good time in most of them.

as the night went on, jungkook knew taehyung left and kept looking at his story angrily but he sighed softly knowing that he probably needed to have fun and be with friends.

but one particular video on taes snapchat made him think otherwise.

one of his friends was recording tae being drunk and kissing and grinding against this one male as laughter and loud music was heard.

jungkook gripped his phone tightly and took a short breath.

after an hour tae ended up calling jungkook crying.

"j-jungkook" tae sobbed quietly.

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "tae? whats wrong? why are you crying?" jungkook asked questions as tae went quiet and there was whispers and gun shots making taehyung cry quietly.

jungkooks eyes widened. "where are you" he asked.

"×××× p-please-" taehyung hiccuped and covered his mouth.

"tae, stay quiet, im heading there now, are the cops coming?" the other asked as taehyung cried quietly.

"i-i dont know just fucking help me-" tae breathed heavily sobbing in his hand.

jungkook bursted into namjoon and jins room telling them what happened as they drove over there with guns.

"fuck"