[6]

tae yawned as light shone threw the blinds. he rubbed his eyes tiredly and stretched getting out of bed.

he stopped for a moment. he didnt feel pain on his leg anymore.

he hesitantly looked at his leg and it was now fully healed. sure there were little spikes of it hurting in the area but everything was healed.

he smiled and cheered. "i can be normal again!"

"baby why are you up" jungkook yanwed. "so early" he rubbed his eyes trying to open them to see the clock.

6:34 am

"lookie lookie!! my legs all healed!!" he jumped around lightly making sure not to make it hurt again.

"i see that babe..." jungkook said in a disillusioned state and layed back down. "come lay back down with me" he mumbled in a raspy morning voice sending shivers up taes back.

tae silently crawled back next to jungkooks body and felt how warm it was and clung onto him, shoving his face into his chest.

jungkook chuckled running his fingers through taes hair, softly kissing his forehead after. "im glad your happy baby boy"

taehyung smiled but then whined. "keep playing with my hair"

the other smiled and played with taes hair lightly and slowly, they both fell asleep again.

___

fluffy things because im literally so soft about this thing

like seriously imagine them doing this. hhhg