Chapter Eleven

The lights dim and the crowd goes silent. Then "Speed Demon" starts playing as everyone makes their way onto the stage and the crowd roars.

Michael sings and dances throughout the performance, with Paige right by his side.

She's seen him dedicated to his work while practicing, but she's never seen him like this, when he's performing for his fans.

They move through the show, the costume changes, and the songs seamlessly. After the last costume change, Paige enters the stage wearing her best outfit: a white bra with pleats designed to look like a tuxedo, high-waisted black leather leggings, and those red high heels.

When he sees her walk up to join him, Michael has to do a double take.

They go out and finish the show with "Smooth Criminal" and "Thriller."

At the finale of "Thriller," Paige and Michael make their final moves front and center and all the lights go out.

The audience goes insane, demanding an encore.

Then suddenly, a drum beat rolls and Michael says into the microphone, "You guys want another song? I can give you another song. Only for you, Los Angeles."

Lights go on and Paige looks around her to see all the other dancers taking positions before turning to look at Michael for an explanation.

When the music for "The Way You Make Me Feel" begins, Michael looks back at her and winks.

Then he wraps his arm around her and kisses her cheek.

He begins singing and gets the crowd riled up again before taking her hand and bringing her back to join the other dancers.

She remembers practicing a routine for the song at sometime and joins in with them, dancing with Michael as he sings, "Hey pretty baby with the high heels on!"

He smiles and pulls her in close, and she can't help but smile back at him.

The song comes to an end and she wraps her arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around her waist.

Finally, sparklers and firecrackers go off and the audiences cries out when they both lean in for a kiss.