Chapter Fourteen

The Grammy's begin in four hours and Michael and Paige are hurrying to get ready.

They're prepping in separate rooms because Paige is keeping her appearance a secret from Michael.

Michael is nervous because he's introducing her as his girlfriend in front of the whole world and the tabloids tonight.

He's also nervous, though, because he knows that he's in love with Paige, but isn't quite sure if she's in love with him back.

Earlier on in the relationship, she told him she takes those three words seriously and isn't going to say something she doesn't truly feel.

Michael wasn't worried at first, but after she began staying the night a couple times and didn't say anything, he began to fret.

He is absolutely sure that he's not going to tell her he loves her first because he's already had too many broken relationships.

He has to be extremely patient with the relationship, but he likes it because it keeps the excitement alive.

Michael waits for Paige by the front door at the bottom of the steps wearing an all black outfit - black leather pants, black solid jacket, and black loafers - since he isn't sure what color Paige will be wearing.

Then Michael hears a creek in the upstairs floor board and turns around and looks up.

Paige is standing there with her brown, flowy hair curled and a grey metal smokey eye wearing a hugging, spaghetti-strap silk, silver dress with slits in the legs that reach up to the thighs along with black high stilettos.

Michael is instantly blown away by the sight of her. He's never seen a woman, let alone the woman he loves, be so utterly captivating before.

Unable to think about what to say as she descends the stairs, he makes out, "You look breathtaking..."

Paige twirls and grins before taking his hand and wrapping her arm around him.

"You look pretty dapper yourself, as usual," she says teasingly.

Michael leans in and kisses her before resting his forehead against hers and closing his eyes.

"I love you, Michael," Paige whispers.

Michael's eyes pop open and he pushes back to look at her, wondering if she said what he believes he just heard.

"I said, I love you," she smiles at him and adds quietly, "I am irrevocably in love with you, Michael Jackson."

Michael becomes so ecstatic he lifts Paige up and twirls her around before bringing her down to kiss and hug her.

"I love you more," he says back to her in between kisses.

They beam and smile at each other as they take hands and walk out the door together and climb into the limo.

The limo takes off as they head to the Grammy's to go announce their relationship as a couple to the world, as a couple in love.

*Story continues in "Being with Michael (Book Two)."*

A/N

I would love it if you guys could go read my new story "Façade." It doesn't have Michael, but trust me, it's going to be great!