prologue

prologue

        "[f/n] [l/n]! Get your ass out here right now!" Your drunk mother shouted from the Living Room.

        You were busy crying in a corner of your small, almost empty bedroom. You were scared, you hated this place. No one loved you, no one even cared about you.

        You were just a drunken mistake, or that was what your mother told you.

        You wanted to leave, you wanted to get out of here.

        "Please..." The only thing you could think of was anime. When you watched it, you felt like you were in another world.

         A world where you could live peacefully, or fight adventurously and still have fun. You wished you could go into an anime, but doesn't every other otaku on the Earth want too as well? Yet, you still wished to go.

        "I want to go..." You hoarsely spoke. The tears on the edge of your eyes were quickly drowning your cheeks. "Please..."

        You shook your head furiously trying to get rid of the thoughts. They were foolish, and were never going to happen.

         You quickly stood up and walked out of your room. When you peeked into the living room, your mother was holding a whip.

        She looked angry, and yet mustered a creepy smile. "Hello, dear."

        Your eyes widened in fear. What was she doing?!

         Your mother held out her hand, and it reached your hair. Before you could run away, she yanked your hair back and you fell on the floor crying.

         Then, she dragged you up and made you bend over the counter in the Kitchen. Eventually, she whipped your butt about thirty times.

        You silently cried in pain, choking, holding back.

         "You think you can just waltz in here and act like your everything?! Well you're not!" Your mom laughed out loud and continued to whip you.

        It felt like hours. It felt like the pain was losing it's touch, but you were only going numb. You felt the world plunge into darkness, but you only passed out.

        Little did you know, the world you were going to wake up to wasn't going to be your own.