Introduction

The sun was blinding as Taehyung stepped out of the bus, breathing in the air of what he thought would be his home this summer. It was hot, his hair was sticky underneath his snapback and he was tired after hours of traveling.

"Taehyung!" His mother said gesturing him to take his luggage. He nodded distantly, doing as he was told. However he soon realized they were still far away from their destination.

 However he soon realized they were still far away from their destination

Walking in the heat for nearly an hour. Only saved by the trees and a few buildings before they reached civilization. A taxi was waiting for them.

The city was rather special Taehyung thought as they drove threw the town. That went from nothing to tall buildings to smaller buildings again. A few mountains on each side, securing it. It definitely had it's charm, he could see that.

His mother loved this town dearly, having been here a lot when she was younger

His mother loved this town dearly, having been here a lot when she was younger. Yet Taehyung had never been there before. The house belonged to their grandparents, and because it was so far away, Taehyung's dad couldn't go here, he was sick. He passed away only 4 months ago. Everybody knew it was coming, but it still hurt.

Taehyung's mother said she just wanted to show them the house after all this time. But they all understood that she needed to find peace for a while, even if she didn't say it out loud. Thus Taehyung's younger brother stayed with their aunt, and Taehyung came with his mother.