The photoshoot

Poor taehyung thought his body was aching the the first day. Oh how he was up for a shock once he woke up the next day.

He let out a loud alien sound as he tried to get out of bed. His whole body hurt way worse than the day before.

"TaeTae?" His mother peeked threw the door, frowning having heard the strange noise. Taehyung repeated the sound loudly once more, trying to convey his feelings. But she just smirked and rolled her eyes, shutting the door again.

Half asleep he grabbed his phone. It read 02:30. Only a few updates from his friends, they were just as busy as him, on vacation in various random places.

He dropped the phone on the mattress and let the air out of his lungs like a balloon. His brain slowly started to work. That's when he remembered he was supposed to be at the clothing store at three o'clock.

She shot up, ignoring the pain and sprinted to the shower. Thereafter, blow drying his hair and putting on some light makeup. He put painfully little effort into his outfit, as he was getting one at the shop.

He stuffed down breakfast in a minute and skipped out the door, yelling goodbye to his mother whom had been eating breakfast since he was in bed, and still was.

He walked as fast as he could, trying not to sweat. However as he reached the food marked, he said fuck it and ran.

As he pushed open the door to the clothing store, he didn't look up before he was two steps inside. Face to face with Kookie.
Taehyung instantly froze and Kookie laughed shyly, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Taehyung!" Seokjin said excitedly and came
rushing out from behind a wall of clothing. Accompanied by none other than Namjoon.

"I-I'm sorry I'm late!" He stuttered bowing a bit flustered by everything. Hence Seokjin pulled him up and patted his back humorously.

"You are on time!" He said, pointing to his watched. It was three blank.

He breathed out and grinned up at Namjoon.

"So it really was you."  Namjoon said with his pleased smirk. They exchanged a smooth fist bump that ended in a hug. "Jin said he'd found someone by that name, so I had to investigate"

"unfair!" Tae laughed "I didn't know you were gonna be here at all!" He felt slightly more at ease now. That was, as long as he didn't look beside him, where Kookie was standing, looking mildly god like.

 That was, as long as he didn't look beside him, where Kookie was standing, looking mildly god like

Namjoon poked his tongue out cheekily, making Taehyung giggle.

"How do you two know each other anyway?" Seokjin suddenly cut in, wrapping his arm around Namjoon's, smiling.

"Hoseok taught him how to surf all day, yesterday." He answered truthfully. Taehyung nodded confirming.

"I see, did he meet Yoongi too?"