Fight

"What now?" Jungkook said blankly.
He really didn't have energy for this.

"I really think we should stop fighting... For jimin" Hoseok said.

He really was serious this time. Although it didn't stop Jungkook from ripping his hand away and turning to the red head with a dead glare.

"Yeah I know, I heard you before."

He didn't plan for it to sound so sour but it did. It was stupid, he was well aware. But his pride was at stake around Hoseok.

"Then you agree?" Hoseok said, hope twinkling in his eye.

Jungkook shrugged, "yeah. Whatever."

Of course Hoseok wasn't convicted. Jungkook's eyes were dark and his posture said nothing friendly at all, in fact he was slowly turning towards the door again.

"Common kook. I need to have you with me here! I know we can be friends." Hoseok pleaded, leaning after the dark haired.

"I only want to make Jimin happy, You know I really like him..."

Jungkook scoffed at that, "Yeah, you really like a lot of people don't you."

Hoseok stopped immediately. They stared at each other, electricity lighting up between them.
It was too bad, they were so close. Jungkook just didn't have a good day, he didn't mean it the way Hoseok interpreted it. Actually, he didn't know what he meant.

The damage was done, Hoseok sighted and the light was blown out from behind his eyes too.

It was dead silent, like the calm before a storm.

"You hit me in the face... And you dare still be on that!?"

Jungkook's heart stopped. He was scared, the anger had built up for so long, blood rushing though his veins. He knew far too well where this was heading.

"Uhm- no I wasn't actually..." Jungkook sneered. "But you probably did like him too, didn't you?"

Hoseok frowned. "No I didn't! He was my friend. He was obsessed with you anyway, he asked about you every damn day. I didn't even know you liked him back. I thought you were straight!"

Jungkook scoffed, earlier he would've been moved by the news, but not anymore. He didn't know how to react if he saw Taehyung again now. He'd probably just be mad or hurt.

"Yeah right.. You know, I didn't actually mean to hit you that night either. But when I did, I couldn't help but feel like you deserved it.
You already piss me off too much. "

Jungkook knew he was adding fuel to the fire. But he didn't stop, maybe he even wanted it.

Hoseok growled loudly. He was obviously growing more frustrated than he'd ever been before.

"What did I ever do to you?! we've been over this a hundred times! your impossible Jungkook!"

Jungkook wasn't himself.

"I don't want to be your friend Hoseok, don't you get it?!"

Both of their voices were louder now.

Hoseok breathed, his red hair bringing out the black in his eyes. Whilst Jungkook stared back, rage seeping out of him.

"Just stay away from me." The taller said in a deep voice.

Hoseok didn't wait a second to fire back, "If you stay away from Jimin."

"What?! are you serious?"

Hoseok didn't answer, he was glued in his place, watching as Jungkook's inner demon was slowly taking over.