Chapter Four | Taking his trophy

I was walking home, really minding my own business texting away when something I'd never really believe happen nor become a consequence of my little fantasy world, All happened in an instant.

There was a man, possibly in his late thirties, sitting in a car; something similar to what my biological father drove. (The taste of his name on my lips burnt, I hated him with such a burning passion. He was a vicious sociopath and I had little to no relation with him.)

On this normal evening, of a normal day, at a normal time, and an all be it semi-normal seventeen year old something no quite so normal struck me about this car pulled up in the darkness and eyeing the occupant put me more on edge. Knowing in an instant something wasn't right, but isn't hindsight a wonderful thing? And as I quickly walked past, head bowed down trying to avoid the occupants attention something not so normal happened.

"Excuse me?" A voice croaked from this man, he took me by great surprise and I move back, terrified. Like a rabbit in headlights, I was so innocent.

"Yes?" I questioned delicately.

"Please. I beg. Listen to me." This man once more croaks, and I back away from the car, terrified. My face goes red, and my whole body begins to sweat. I grip my phone tightly as it slips around like butter in my palm.

"I'm ..... Loki." He looks at me, eyes locked on. I have a god damn fucking stalker?

" Helloooo..." I whisper. Astounded. Not knowing what to do, wanting to flea and call the police. Cry for help. I was scared and innocent, like a swallow.

" Listen; I am not here to take you or hurt you, I want to meet you. There's no force sweet, and if you want to forget it and move on, then we can. But I plead with you, I really do. Give me just a chance to talk."  Here a predictor, nearly forty year old man was begging a seventeen year old, with the upper hand which was obscenely crazy yet ironic. This really was my fantasy world and being the crazy character I was; gave him a chance.

"Go on."  I whispered, still keeping my distance.

" Give me ten minutes, please, at least sit in the car. Leave the door open, and take my keys by all means. I just want to...... talk." He stammered at me, begging, like a little whore begging for an orgasm.

I shrug, and walk around his car and open the passenger door, and perch nervously on the edge of the seat. One leg out, ready to flea in any second; the minute this predator attacks and my flight response kicks in.

"Thank you.."  Loki pleads, looking at me, straight. I can see where he'd been crying, was he this weak?

"Please.
I want to come home with me, sweet heart. I know, this is crazy and in a second you can leave and forget it all happened but I've just grown to god-damn adore you and I know your getting hurt and I also see where you belong! You have a very talented and special soul and seeing it wasted hurts like crazy! Your on my mind 24/7.

I'm proposing;
You come home with me, to my little house is Kent, and live with me. No pressure and you can leave at any time, I want to bring you into this life style you love and are destined for. Again zero pressure."

Loki looks me straight on, and I can smell the desperation slipping out of his mouth second by second as the words lace them self together into a plead as he shakes softly.

"Serious?" I sound demanding.

"Yes."

"Drop college, family and start a new life?"

"Yes. You can always come back."

"Well then, Loki. I'll meet you here, 8am tomorrow morning and the adventure begins."

Tears start cascading down the predictors face, as he begins to thank me endlessly, crying and shaking. He won his prize, his next trophy, his frantic efforts and his phycological demands. Met.  The predators life was changing and he was finally about to take his swallow.

After months of talking, here she was. All his.