Chapter Seven | Preditor and shopping

I studied Loki, carefully as we drove along all these roads, and actually thought he was relatively attractive. He had dark hair, and green eyes, and was some what deep frame. He was wearing tight black jeans, a grey shirt and light denim jacket. Given someone in their late thirties & a business man; he was defiantly well dressed to my own liking.

I look down at me, I didn't look great. I was wearing my black jeans, from Thursday and a pair of old black converse that were literally giving up with each step, on top I had a black lacy top and my fall out boy hoody. I didn't even think to pick a coat up and I was regretting it instantly. The heated seats were luxury but knowing the cold outside ready to cease me I wasn't most excited. Not only that, I was worried about money all I had was £60, and couldn't afford to buy loads of clothes, as such.

Before I even knew it, we arrived at a fairly big shopping complex; and Loki soon hopped out of his Range Rover and I soon followed as we headed to the clothes shops. He smiled to me, and I smiled back as I started to relax in his presence.

"Are you feeling okay?" He smiled over to me as he slipped sunglasses over his eyes.
"Great, actually!" I bounced back, I almost had a skip in my walk I just suddenly felt so liberated by my vast change in circumstance and felt so positive.
"Good; which shop would you like to go too?" He asks, looking down at me.
"Primark is cheap?" I smile content.
"Really? Sweetie, I'm offering to buy you some nice clothes, and Primark? I thought it was all about Urban Outfitters and all that..." He looked at me, as he lifted his glasses.
"It's just.... Money.. You know." I whispered looking down at my shoes, embarrassed.
"Kitten, look at me.
I don't have a family, or even a girlfriend to spoil. Yes, I work my ass off, and yes I'm very fortunate but I don't spend my money I'm very careful and I've been talking to you, wanting you for months. Relax, you deserve it and I want you to have it. So.. Urban outfitters it is. And yes, we're buying new shoes too." He looked at me, and I nodded obediently.

We walked into Urban Outfitters, and the women smiled at us and greeted as us as we walked in. She knew immediately I had no place in there, although the was indefinitely eyeing us up as Loki told me, that he wanted to pick some clothes too; and that he wanted me to try on all the things he picks even if I don't like that although if I didn't like it he wouldn't buy it. Which was fair.

Immediately, he headed towards the jeans and I followed him as he started flicking through the pairs and he picks various ones, and then added a couple to his basket. He looked over at me, and asked why I didn't pick any and if I knew my size. I told him, and he told be to just add anything and I started looking properly.

A pair of leather look, jeans caught my attention and I picked them up and admired them, they're beautiful he looked up, and smiled, "Definite yes" before putting them straight in my basket. As we carried on, putting things in, he picked things with a theme, black and leather and I was literally loving it.

By the time, we reached the changing rooms, we had a lot of stuff, two nearly full baskets to be precise and he sat down and popped his phone out as I went in order, and model'd each item for him and he was deciding yes or no together. And after nearly an hour of trying things on, we had just a full basket left of things and I put it next to him and asked what I should keep or discard, and he looked up surprised.

"Hun, keep it all. You need clothes! As much as I'd like it, you can't wander around naked can you?" He looked at me with a smile, and I giggled back.
"I feel bad!" I moaned, I really did.
"Don't, besides you have dinner tonight with my friends so, feel bad after that."

He smiled, before standing up and leading me towards the checkout, as we got there something really caught my eye, a black ripped denim jacket. I stood in awe, stroking the fabric. It was beautiful and a bit like his.
"Do you want it?" Loki asked, perched over my shoulder.
"It's beautiful but..." He turned and look at me, it's a treat, take it. I swallowed as I picked it up, and slipped it on. It was defiantly warm, and had won me over.
"That looks beautiful darling. It's a definite yes."

I held it tight, as we got to the checkout, before Loki turned to me. Kitten, go wait by the door, you needn't worry about the check out, because that's my job. I nodded and done as he said and waited before long he shown up, with the clothes and smiled.

"I'm going to put these in the Range Rover, then nip across to Curry's to look at sorting my phone chick, okay?" He smiled.
"Not a problem!" I smiled, I really didn't mind, this was fun.

I followed him, as we walked across the car park, near all the traffic and walked into Curries, a giant electrical shop and he asked me what phone I had, and I told him just a crappy old cheap smart phone, and he told me how his phone was playing up and that he wanted another iPhone so we headed to Apple. Whilst he was chatting away, I started playing with the new iPhone X, I was so desperate for one although given they're indefinitely always out my budget and he was talking with the sales lady before coming up to me alone.

"Do you want a new number?" He asked with a smile.
"I do, at some point. I'm getting a lot of calls from people and it's annoying me so much." I whisper.
"Okay, well, I know you told me about never getting an iPhone and dreaming of one, I've had a chat and can get us both one super cheap, on contract. Yes?"

I looked at him, just astounded. Like that, he was going to give me an iPhone ten? I was taken aback, and speechless and all I done was hug him. I didn't even ask, I just did. I couldn't believe it as I got a little teary then it got a whole new level as he peeled me off him.

"And.. You need a better way of connecting to the internet for work etc, so, I'm going to buy you an iPad. End of?" He smiled, realising just what he'd done.

"Thank you." I blushed, as I hugged him once more and he laced his hand through my hair.

I'd never felt so loved and wanted in my life, and this was amazing, I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't.
I was free, like a swallow, and I'd befriended the preditor.