Chapter Five | The preditors laire

"Good morning sweetie, or afternoon." Loki was perched next to me on this unfamiliar bed that I was wrapped up in as I stirred and sat up, alarmed to be in unfamiliar surroundings. Where was I?

"Sweetie, it's okay. You slept the whole way here yesterday so I carried you in and tucked you up in my spare room. You've slept since nearly 5pm, and it's nearly 13:30pm. You needed it." He whisperd to me.

I pulled the duvet over me, and sat up and thanked him, he seemed sweet and caring.

"This evening I have a few friends coming over, I feel bad honey but it was planned; I want you to engage with them too hun. Don't be scared. I thought I could take you shopping this afternoon, and then for pudding before dinner tonight?"

I just nodded, I still hadn't found the words to roll off my tongue, as he chatted. I wrapped myself up, and studied his face and my surroundings, I was in a medium size room, with a single bed and a wardrobe, two floor to ceiling windows and a pretty little corner desk.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, looking at me concerned searching into my eyes and soul. I stalled out of my trance and nodded at him.

"Just on edge." I smiled at him, he was so caring. It was an overwhelming emotion, considering I wasn't used to this form my parents.

"Awe, sweetie, it's okay! I know how to help you, lay down on your front." He instructed me, I could hear the gentle dominance in his voice. I looked at him, a little nervous but followed as he asked and stretched out in my front.

"Baby, if you don't like it tell me, I promise I'm not going to hurt you. If your uncomfortable, you must tell me. Okay." He instructed as I breathed in.

He slipped his hands up my top, and I made a bizarre squeak. It was so cold and slowly he sank his fingertips into my back as he slowly began to massage my back, he knew it was my weakness as he pushed his palms into the muscles rubbing them, he was centrality good at it.

"Is that nice sweetie?" He whispered.
"Yes thank you." I could barely slip my words out, the feeling so overwhelming the tension he was reliving was just amazing.

He carried on, stopping occasionally and checking I was okay. Periodically he'd slip a little lower, down my back and every now and then I'd let out a little squeak, from the pleasure, Loki knew well what he was doing to me, and could hear my breathing relax.

I still felt nervous, not knowing where it would lead to, and not wanting any more then this and was relived when he got to my back arch and started working his way back up, and then on; loved it from there onwards.

"Does kitten like that?" He whispered softly as he removed his hands, and sat next to my head as he combed his hand through my hair.

"Yes thank you." I found a voice deep inside.

"Come on then, sweetie." He whispered as he patted his lap and I automatically rested my head on it, not even thinking about the predator luring me in.

"Awe, look at you now, hey?" He whispered as he carried on stroking my hair as he pulled his phone out.

"What would you like for tea? With everyone?" Loki asked me, softly.

"You know I don't like many foods at all..." I said, worried. I was a very fussy eater.

"But I'm still fat...." I whisper. He pulled his finger out, and put it over my lips.

"Be quite! Silly. You arnt fat, there's a little bit of chunk but that isn't even anything so stop!" He gave me a sharp scolding, for being self destructive. I figured instantly he didn't like that, even if that is my way of coping. Being ruthless.

"How about, fish, and veg?" He probed softly, and I offered a shrug in return.

"First, I want to take my kitten shopping. Okay? Grab you some clothes, and bits?" I nodded and smiled.

"Plus, you need a house tour?" He asked.

"Please."

"Well then, you get dressed and I'll scrap this breakfast, considering it's cold. I'll grab two coffees to go, and come and get you. Before we leave, I'll show you around. Alright?"

I nodded quickly, as he got up to leave.