Commie

(Tord x Fem!Reader)

Tords pov

I live with 4 people. Edd, Matt, Jahovas Witness (think i spelled it right) and the oh so pretty (Y/N). She wears a (F/C) Hoodie, and those beautiful (E/C) eyes....her amazing (H/C) hair. Just everything about her is just....wow... I love her but....everytime i try to flirt with her she pushes me away. She calls me 'pervert/Commie' i wish she could see my love for her.....if only....

Your pov

I love that pervert Commie. But hes MY little Commie. I love him oh so much. I love his sent,devil horn hair, sliver eyes, red hoodie and his Pervy flirts. His thick Norwegian accent sends shivers down my spine. It may seem like i hate him but....i really do love him. But how can i tell him? How- "Hay (Y/N)! Me, Matt and Tom will be at the store. Want anything?" Edd asks me. I smile "Yeah. (F/F) and (F/D) please" i respond back. He smiles and leaves.

"Hay (Y/N)." Tord calls. "Hay Commie" you say not looking away from the tv show 'My Little Demons' he sits next to me on the couch.

-45 minutes later-

Tord and i where cuddled up watching 'MLD Season 5' i grew very tired and snuggled up into Tord. "...i love you (Y/N)...." Tord whispers in my ear. I smile and kiss him. "I love you too Commie"