#1

In The Club

Louis' POV:

~10 AM~

It's another boring Friday I wasn't even planning to get out of bed until my phone started to ring, it's my friend and manager "Zayn".

I answered the phone "hello" I said.

"Hey Louis what's going on man?" .

"Nothing much just relaxing what about ya?".

"I'm hella busy I just fired a few of our strippers and hired new ones".

"Oh that sounds good,I guess" I told him.

"Yeah, they're now training with Tris.you should see them, they're natural".

"great Zayn" I sighed.

"Oh Louis before I forget, there's a big show tonight at the club,you should totally come, to check up on some stuffs and see the new strippers, I mean you have to it's really important".

I sigh again "...okay man I got it, what time?".

"11:30 PM sounds good?"

"Yeah see ya tonight" I hung up.

I didn't really want to go I just wanted to stay home and relax far away from work, but you know you can't always have what you want and maybe it would be a chance to have fun and hook up with some stranger, i haven't got laid for a long time though.

I should probably go back to sleep...i closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.
____________________________
~9:30 PM~

Today was just a regular day I had breakfast, worked out , watched some TV, I also had a few business calls and so on.

It's now dinner time, my personal chef is making me spaghetti, my house is too big for me,I feel so lonely after I broke up with my recent girlfriend "Eleanour" , and nope I'm not stright I'm bisexual.

Now I'm sitting in the living room, My chef just finished making the dinner,the smell is amazing,
we all sat on the dinning table me, my maid and my chef.

We started eating and talking about our day ,like usual.

See I don't treat my workers like slaves, I treat them like family with love and respect.

we finished eating, and now it's time for me to get ready it's nearly 10:15 PM so I should go take a quick shower.

After I showered and brushed my teeth, I picked up my outfit, I chose to wear my Dolce & Gabbana black suit.

I brushed my hair nicely and put on my most expensive collagen, I grabbed my wallet,my phone and keys and headed to my Bugatti Veyron black car.

On my way to the club I put on some music after a 20 minutes long drive I finally reached to the club, it's very crowded because tonight there's a big show, I finally got in and started to greet the workers.

i greeted "Niall" the bartender and asked him to grab me and Zayn some shots in my office.

When I reached my office I already saw Zayn waiting for me, we hugged and greeted each other,
then we started doing some work papers, after we finished we started talking about our personal lives.

"Hey Louis forget the work, what's going on with your love life?" Zayn asked.

I sigh,"Nothing much I'm just planning to hook up with some stranger, what about you Zee?"

"Hey you better keep this a secret I think I like some dude but I'm not gonna tell you his name. Just yet." he said.

"Fuck you it's better not to be me" I joked.

"You wish" he said while laughing.

We talked a bit more and then we exit my office and headed to our seats,
we sat in the V. I .P area and waited for the show to start.

After few minutes of waiting the show finally started and a song started to play " partition" by Beyoncé.

I started to drink and enjoy the song , the song is so sexual and got me in the mood.

A few old strippers got on the stage, none has catched my eye yet.

New strippers started to get on the stage as well started and do some moves, nothing interesting until...

I saw him, a feminm curly haired boy with beautiful green eyes you could literally stare in them forever, he has a tall sexy body and a great ass, he was wearing a sexy short black skirt that fit him so good the first second I saw him I wanted to fuck him so bad, I have never seen someone so fuckable before,I have never wanted someone so bad.

He started to dance and grind on that pole and twerk that ass of his and by each second I started to grow harder that I think I might explode soon.

Everyone was looking at him but I wanted him for myself.

he started to scan the crowed while dancing and then he catched my eye and made an eye contact with me.

i started to eyefuck him and then he winked at me and I bite my lip.

oh gosh I have never seen someone so sexy like that.

that wink was the end of me,my dick couldn't take it anymore,he looked at me for a few seconds then looked away while smirking, what a tease he knew he got me crazy, that smirk was the hottest fucking thing ever fuck.

He continued dancing with the other strippers and grinding on them, god I can't stop looking at him ,I need him.

Now that the song was halfway the strippers got off the stage and started to dance and please the crowd.

The curly hotty was walking towards me dammit,he made an eye contact and then smiled, I smirked.

i opened up my legs and then he got between them.

"Hey baby" I whispered hotly in his ear.

"Hey Daddy" he breathed.

..Daddy??? fuck that sent me over the edge, it drove me crazy,then he smirked when he felt how hard i was.

We made an eye contact and then he started to rock his hips on my hard on, he started to rock harder and harder I was about to let out a moan but I held it back he noticed then smirked again.

he then turned around and started to grind on my dick he grinded ever so slowly and let out a moan "Oh Daddy".

That moan was the hottest thing I have ever heared in my fucking life and i think my dick liked it couldn't get any harder right now, it hurts so damn much, he didn't pick up his pace then i tried to touch him trying to quick his pace.

"No touching Daddy" he whispered.

"Such a tease" I said angrily.

He smirked once again and stopped grinding...The fuck..

I then noticed that the show ended, I reached for the money and I put in his skirt 100 dollars...When he was about to get up he said

"Thanks,come again for more, Daddy" he said teasingly.

"See you soon Princess" I said while smirking.

Then he pushed his ass up a little and got up.

I'm gonna get him in my bed I thought to myself.

Later on i had more drinks and headed home, I got off that night, but I couldn't bring myself to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about certain curly haired boy.

All I knew was that I'm gonna get him.

i need him and when I need something I get it.

I lust him.

_____________________________

A/N: thank you everyone for reading, I hope you've enjoyed it.😍

The story gets better as it go on, I promise.🙏🏼

please comment and vote💖