#2

Private.

Louis' POV:

The next day I woke up to a massive headache, I must have had a lots of drinks last night ,however I did my morning routine I showered, had breakfast and worked out.

Today I have some important meetings and then I'll head to the club.

After a few boring hours of work I'm finally home.

I ate dinner, and now I'm going to take a shower and take a quick nap.

After I showered I picked up my outfit. I should be extra hot tonight because I'm going to see him, the boy who I couldn't stop thinking about.

I picked up a skinny black ripped jeans and topped it with a seen-through black shirt I did my hair in a quiff and checked myself in the mirror one last time.

I grabbed my kays and went to my car.

The drive was long, Las Vegas is pretty crowded.on my way to the club I couldn't help but remember how hot that stripper was.

I finally reached the club, it was crowded like usual, sweat and alcohol smell is strong in it .

on my way to my office I saw Tris, one of the kindest souls on earth,I adore her.

"Hey Tris, how are you doing?"

"I'm great, thanks Lou, what about you? Long time no see, you look so good by the way"

"Thanks ,I'm okay Tris I missed you, can you come to my office immediately? And grab some shots with you?"

"Okay Lou"

I left Tris behind and headed to my office.

After few minutes, I heard Tris knocking the door few times.

"Come in" I said.

"Heya, take this drink" she said while handing me the drink.

"Thanks" I said.

I take a sip of my drink,lost in my thoughts.

"I feel like you want to tell me something, am I right lou?"

I cough,"Yeah, actually I wanted to ask you about...One of our strippers."

"Okay, go on,which one?"

I take another sip of the drink.

"I don't even know his name, but he has a curly hair and green eyes, do you know him?"

"Yeah lou, he's a new one his name is Harry Styles, ,but why are you asking?"

Harry Styles, I like the sound of it.

"Look,I can-can't stop thinking about him,honestly, can you get him to do me a private dance or something? I don't know...is that possible since we don't do privates anymore? "I started rumbling.

"Oh, slow down there, of course Lou i'll ask him if he can do you a private dance, did you forget that you freaking own this club? "

"Okay Tris, if he agreed take him to room 101 I'll be waiting for him, he has work to finish" I told her.

"Okay lou,I'll go get him immediately" she said while standing up.

"Thanks".

With that Tris got up and walked out of door.

I can't wait to see him again, I thought to myself.

___________________________________

Harry's POV:

I was getting ready to go on stage, today I decided to wear a red hot short and a crop top, I have done my hair in two buns and put makeup on.

I was putting the last touches, when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said.

"Heya, you look hot Harry" tris said winking at me.

God, this girl is too good for earth.

"Thanks babe, you too" I said while smiling.

"Harry,can I ask you to do me a fever please??" she said while doing the puppy eyes.

"Depends, what is it?"

"So there's someone who wants you to do a private show for him..."

"Hell No"

"But Harry please listen..."

"I said no,Tris, I don't do privates"

"But Harry you can't say no, it's actually the owner of the club, you have to, for me please, you might even get a raise or some thing like that." she tried to convince me.

I thought about it, a private show for the owner, it would be a great opportunity to prove myself and maybe he will reward me or something .

"Fuck my life ...Okay Tris, but.. only for you"

"Thank you love, do your best" she kissed my check.

"I'll thanks" i smiled up at her.

"Come to room 101 in ten minutes, good luck".

And with that she left me alone with my thoughts.

What if he didn't like me?
Or what if I messed up?
Will I lose my job or something?

I grew nervous by each passing second.

I fixed my makeup and took a last look at the mirror.

I hate to admit it but I look hot as hell, never mind me though.

I got out of the door,and started searching for that one special room.

When I finally found it, I stood by the door, anxiety taking the best of me.

But hey I should be confident and believe in myself or else I'll mess up right?

When I finally collected my shit together and stopped shaking, I opened the door ever so slowly....

my eyes widened , that's the hot dude I gave a dance to last night.

I remember him, he gave me some good money .

God I hoped I'll see him again.

He was sitting with his legs wide opened, god he looks so hot like that , specially with that seen through shirt.

Can't wait to tease him.

When i entered the room,he smirked.

"Oh,it's you Daddy" I said in an innocent voice while walking and swinging my hips a little.

"Come here Princess" .

____________________________________

A/N: Thanks for reading, I hope you're liking this book so far.

please comment and vote for this chapter, It means alot💋.