Chapter 2

It was Saturday finally. I had planned to go hang with my friends at the park. But I have to get by my devil parents.

"Jason!!!" Speaking of the devil.

"What!"I said in an angered tone.

"Watch your tone with me young boy, get down here right now!" My mom said demanding

"What do you want?!"

"I SAID WATCH YOUR TONE WITH ME!She was furious.

Tom came from the leaving room cracking his fingers. Tom is my stupid father.

"What did your mom say about talking to her that way?" He said.

"To not do it"

"So why are you?" He said back.

"Because I hate you guys!" I said as I raised my voice and stomped my foot.

"COME HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" My father raised his voice at me and spat in my face.

They started to beat on me they punched me, kicked me, slapped me, they hit me with there belts. "NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" Said my mother. I went to my room took the spare packed bags in my closet. I had them there because I had knew one day I'll run away.  While I was taking my bags my phone vibrated.

    "Hey its Joe :-)" -Joe

    "Hey :-(" -Jason

    "Why you sad?" -Joe

    "I'm running away" -Jason

    "What why?" -Joe

    "I had a fight with my parents" -Jason

    "I'm sorry about that , how about you come to my house and stay for awhile?" -Joe

    "I cant what would your parents say?" -Jason

    "They wont mind" -Joe

    "Alright" -Jason

      "Hey come in" Said Joe.

"Hey.." I walked in and sat on the couch with Joe.

"So your parents?"

"Can we not talk about it right now i promise I'll tell later"

"Alright, but come meet my family" I fallowed Joe to the backyark where everyone was having a cook out. "Hey everybody this is my friend Jason" said Joe.

"Hi" i said looking down. After like 2 minutes of meeting his family i asked if i could go lay down. Joe lead me to the guest room and i just unpacked and got undressed to get in the shower.

       "Hey Jaso-" He got cut off when he saw my bruises on my back and chest and my black eye. "Oh my god Jason that wasn't a just a fight they beat you!"

"Joe please go away I dint want to talk about it right now"

"Jason bu-"

I cut him off "GO!" I hollered

"Alright" Said Joe leaving. I took a shower and put some black sweat pants and a white V-neck and black socks. I covered my black eye with some make up I packed just in case i got beat on. I went to Joes room. He was in bed with just some sweats on no shirt or nothing god he was hot.

"Hey" as I knocked on his door walking in.

"Hey" said Joe.

"Im sorry for yelling at you earlier"

"Its okay I should've backed off  in the first place"

"Its fine" He replied

"Hey Joe can i ask a question?"

"Ya sure anything"

"Can i sleep here tonight?"

"Ya sure" said Joe.

"Thanks ill get a sleeping bag" I said looking at his beautiful eyes.

"Why do you need a sleeping bag?"

"To sleep on the floor" I glanced at the floor for a moment.

"You could sleep with me on the bed" I was shocked I stood there just staring at he's blue eyes. "Jason?"

"Oh ya u-u-m okay" I layed down on his bed next to him and fell asleep. I was so tired.