Chapter 15

Jason's pov

                   BANG!!

      I was shot I stood there. I touched my waist there was blood. I started to bleed through my mouth. I fell down. I heard Joe screaming for help is this the end of my life , is this God's way of giving me revenge,  for me being a bad person. It went all black I went death I could hear nothing.

--------------

      I woke up in a hospital. Joe was sitting on a chair next to me. He was sleeping. I guess he does love me, he was trying to protect me, he warned me and I just ignored him. I let out a groan of pain. I looked down to see a patch. I was hooked up to a bunch of wires. I tried standing but I was in to much pain.

"Jason no you need to rest"Said Joe putting me down gently.

"Why am did he want to kill me Joe?"I asked scared.

       Joe was shocked.

"I don't know I'm gonna find out Why"

"I'm sorry"I started to cry.

"Shhhhh it's okay just go to sleep"He latest right next to me and I cried myself to sleep.

        Joe's pov

"Hey Joe I think you should go home and take a shower eat some food and get some rest"Said a nurse.

"No I'm not leaving he's side"

"As a nurse I recommend you get some rest"

"Can I take a shower and eat here?"

"Yes theirs a cafeteria and shower down the hall , don't worry I'll take care of Jason while your gone"

"Thank you"

      I went and showered and ate. After all that I left the cafeteria to go see Jason but I saw a bunch of nurses running in he's room. I ran inside.

"What's going on doctor!! "

"Back away he's having a seager!"

"Do something doc!!"

"I can't we just have to let it happen"

        I fell on floor crying the nurse called Lisa to come get me. She tried taking me out but I keeped refusing and not letting go of the door. She apparently had to get Jose and Aviella to get me out.

"Shhh it's okay Joe"Said Lisa

"No it's not he almost died because of me!"

"What you mean?!"

"I knew he was gonna get shot and I didn't get any help"

"You know what!"She said so angry.

"I knew everything what was gonna happen"

"And you didn't get help!!! "She slapped me.

"Lisa!"Said Aviella.

"He knew Jason was gonna get shot"

"What!"Aviella then also slapped me.

"You guys stop!"Jose said.

"Thanks you Jo...."He punched me!

"Hey what going on here"Said a body gaurd taking them to another waiting area.

       I guess I deserved that. I got a text message from someone.

"Thanks to you I lost my job next time I won't miss and I well kill you too"-G

         Shit now Gorege is gonna kill me. You  know what I don't care right now I'm here for Jason. I'll die for him if I have to.

---------

        It's been hours since I went back to check on Jason. So I went to see him.

       I went inside he's room and he was sleeping like a baby I felt so bad.

"Joe is that you?"He said in a pain voice.

"Yes"

"Come here"

"Ya Jason?"

"If I die I want you to know that I'm sorry that I didn't believe and that I was a jerk to you and that I love you to death"

"Jason! Don't say that your still gonna be alive"

"They told me I need to go into Surgery the bullet went inside a cut one of blood vissles and they said I might not make it through"

"What Jason I know you gonna make It thought the surgery"

"You don't know that"He put he's hand on my face and he let out a tear and I started to Burts out in tears.

"Jason your gonna live!"

"I love you"He went to sleep.

"I love you 2"

       I left the room crying. I can't believe he is saying he's gonna die.