Chapter 3

Joes 'pov

         It was night and Jason was sleeping right next to me. He looked so cute sleeping. Wait what am I saying I have a girlfriend and I'm straight. but he was just so cute. oh god whats happing to me? Jason started to scream and moving around he was having a nightmare. I decided to put my hands on his waist and cuddled with him and just whispered its gonna be okay. Jason hold my hand and then he stopped screaming and we both fell asleep.

       Jason 'pov

        I woke up finding myself with Joe's hands around me and me holding he's hand.

"Morning Jason" Said Joe in he's sexy tired voice.

"Morning" I was blushing alot. I heard him chuckle probably the fact that i was blushing.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower and cook breakfast okay?" Said Joe getting a towel from he's hanger.

"Alright" I said while getting up to go to the guest room. After a while I realized I left my phone in his bed so I went to go get it. When i walked in Joe was just in a towel around he's waist. I knocked over he's lamp and feel.

"Oh my god Jason are you okay?!" Said Joe looking for cuts on me.

"Ya I think"

"You're bleeding"

"Oh its just a cut ill be okay"

"Come on let me take care of you" He brought me to the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet. "Alright let me see" Joe said with alcohol and some band-aids in his hand.

"Ouch"It stung

"Sorry but i have to press on it to make it stop bleeding" He put a band-aid on. We where just staring at each other. He started to lean in.

"Stop i cant" I said.

"Oh I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking" He replied

"Its not your fault its just.."

"Its just what?" I looked at him curiously.

"Nothing um i need to get ready I'm sorry"

"Alright"

        I texted my biological sister Noemi of what happened.

          "Hey vicky"-Jason

         "Hey little bro"-

        "I had the worst morning ever"-Jason

        "What happened who's ass do i have to beat?"-vicky

         "No one's i just ran away from a kiss from a boy i like , it was horrible"-Jason

         "You dumb ass tell me everything"-vicky

          "Ill tell you when we met"-Jason

         "Alright see ya later"-vicky

          I got dressed into a long sleeved white shirt that said 'love me love me not' in black letters and put on black tight jeans and white and red Adidas. I went down stairs to find Joe and he's family at the kitchen eating breakfast.