Chapter 16

It's been 2 Weeks in the hospital. Today's Jason's surgery. I have finally slept and someone comes along to ruin it.

"Hey Joe wake up"

      I let out a groan.

"What"

"Oh my God Teasa what are you doing here!"

     Teasa is my old friend from when I used to live at California.

"I heard of what happened and I came down as fast as I can"

"Wow it's been for ever and you look beautiful!"

       She was wearing a dress the top was purple that was a heart shape at her boobs which may I say were huge.Then the rest was tight and it was black it was high then her knees. She was wearing some black and white 5 inch heals.

"Your not that bad yourself"

"Girl I am wearing sweat pants and a sweater "

"Besides what your wearing Dumbass "

"Oh thanks"

"So how's Jason"

"He's good he's surgery is today"

"Damn I hope he makes it through"

"He is gonna make it point blank!!!"

"Okay Jesus man"

"I'm sorry is just that he's my first love I actually love him and the fact he turned me gay is another"

"Aww come here Joe"I went to teasa and hugged her and started to cry.

---------

      The surgery was over and Jason made it through barely...But I was still right! I went to go talk to the nurse.

"May I see Jason?"

"Yes but he may not be able to awaken he lost lost of blood and he needs to rest for awhile"

"Alright thank you mam"

"No problem"

"Hey teasa you wanna see Joe with me?"

"Yes of course"

     We entered the room and I saw Jason laying down with alot of wires attached to him he had one flowing blood into him.

"Wow he's really cute Joe you have some good taste"

"Thanks, you should see him when he's happy and smiling he just bright's up my day everytime I see him, He is such a nice guy I feel bad that he used to be abused and the fact that he never met he's parents"

"He has it rough but he's lucky that he has you"

"All I'm asking for is that he feels better and he could be happy and I can take him under my wings I love him"

"Don't worry Joe he'll be better than fine he'll be very happy and healthy and he'll definitely fall in love with you"

"Thanks Teasa but can I have a moment with him?"

"Of course, I'll be in the cafeteria if you need me"Teasa walked out and headed down to the cafeteria.

"Hey Jason I know you can't hear me but I'm here for you I'm gonna be here when you open your eyes and you get to go home I'll hold your hand every step when your healing , I'll make you breakfast anything I just want you back with me in my arms I want to marry you and adopt kids and have a family I want to die with you I love you Jason and I always well"

The Abused Boy (BoyxBoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara