~{Chapter 2}~

I walked into the quiet music room. The piano sitting in the middle of the room. Walls covered with music posters, guitars and ukuleles. The tables in the corner of the room had perfectly placed flutes, symbols, xylophones, lyres, etc.

The sun was set perfectly,making the room a beautiful shade of orange from the sun set.

I slowly walked up to the piano, uncovering the black and white keys that played a beautiful sound when played. I lifted the lid of the piano that protected the interior,sitting down on the stool and gently putting my foot on the pedals.

I gently looked out the window,taking a deep breath as I watched my class running around the soccer field.

"Go!Go!Go!The harder you push yourself,the more adrenaline you're pumping!Let's go!"I heard the coach yell. I simply shook my head and looked back down at the piano keys.

I gently brushed my fingers across the keys,thinking what to play until I finally began to play a song.

A song that I've had playing in my head over and over again like a tattoo that you can never get rid of.

After a minute had passed of me playing the tune,a familiar voice began to sing along.

"  Like a river flows.Surely to the sea.Darling, so it goes.Some things are meant to be.Take my hand.Take my whole life, too.For I can't help falling in love with you," The voice passed by the door but then immediately returned back to the doorway,the voice getting louder and louder as I continued playing, "Like a river flows.Surely to the sea.Darling, so it goes.Some things are meant to be.Take my hand.Take my whole life, too.For I can't help falling in love with you.For I can't help falling in love with you." Once I finished the song,I turned back to see a blue haired boy standing there,nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"May I help you?"I asked,getting up from the stool and looking at him,my hands in my pockets.

"I was just headed to the office until I heard you playing that song so as I was singing,I was curious on who was playing the piano,"He put his hand in his pocket,scratching the back of his head.

"Can't help falling in love with you by Elvis Presley?"I questioned. He nodded.

"You actually played the song really well."He smiled.

"Thanks,I just had it stuck in my head so I decided to just simply play it to get it out of my head."I giggled shyly,hiding my hands behind my back like a child.

"That's fine," Then, he suddenly remembered something and began to leave the room in a hurry,"I gotta get to the office! It was nice meeting you...?"

"Samantha. Samantha Sakubara." I smiled.

"It was nice meeting you Samantha! I hope to see you again soon!"Then, he disappeared from the room, the sounds of his steps in a jogging type speed left in the hallway.

"I never got his name! Goddammit! "I giggled, face palming at myself,"Can you be anymore stupid,Samantha?Of course!"I continued.

I sat back down on the piano stool,resuming back to playing on the piano until the period was finished.