~{Chapter 6}~

I woke up to the bright light that shined through the window, resting on my face. The heat making me uncomfortable.

As I sat up, Tyler opened the door slightly, peeking around it to look at me.

"Good morning, sleepy head. I gotta head to work right now so I'm gonna need you to help Mark with his video while I'm gone," he said, walking in and fixing his vest that he wore on top his white blouse and a pair of black pants and dress shoes.

"What is he doing?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes as I yawned.

"Best friend does my makeup challenge," He crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame.

I sat at the edge of my bed, scratching the back of my head.

"Alright. . . . I'll go," I hopped off of the bed, grabbing my ripped jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Thank you! Okay, I'm gonna go now before I'm late. See you later, Sam," He said before leaving, closing the door behind him.

I removed my red pajamas and put on my outfit, thinking about what might happen during the video or what I want to do for Mark.

"Samantha, you ready yet?" A voice was heard behind my door after a few catchy knocks. I sighed, facing the door.

"Not yet. I'm getting ready at the moment since I don't want to do a video in my pajamas. Even though it wouldn't be the first," I chuckled, remembering the time I recorded a Warframe gameplay while in my pajamas.

"We'll be waiting downstairs, then," My head immediately paused what I was doing and my eyes shot up at the door, holding the belt buckle of my black leather belt.

"We?"I repeated, confused. Tyler said that Mark needed help with his video. He never said that their was another person.

"Yeah, Ethan is gonna be with us in the video. Didn't Tyler tell you?" He answered me, opening the door.

"Mark, learn how to knock. I could've been in my bra and underwear or possibly worse if you would've opened that door," I joked, brushing my hair with a sigh.

"Right . . . . Let me redo that then," He walked out my room, closing the door behind him and knocking, "May I come in?" He asked in a feminine tone.

"Not with that voice, you won't," I grinned, throwing my brush onto my bed. He still proceeded to open the door but in a more of a dramatic way.

"But didn't your brother tell you that Ethan was gonna be in the video with us?" He asked with a furrowed brow, completely ignoring the situation that just happened.

"No, he only told me that you needed help with a video. He never mentioned someone else being there," I told him, looking in the mirror, removing the little hairs from my shirt and looking at him.

"Well I need help with a video that I'm recording with Ethan. That's about it," He chuckled, passing his fingers through his hair like he usually does.

"I knew that already now that you told me earlier," I walked up to my door, opening it wide and sighing.

"Anyway, we should get going to that video," He suggested, gently brushing his hand on my back as we walked down the stairs.

"What took you guys so long? Any longer and I could've turned into an old man!" Ethan said, placing his hands on his hips with a slouch and his jaw sticking out forwards.

"Well sorry for being so slow! I just got the notice that you guys needed help before my brother left," I said in a sassy tone, crossing my arms in a silly manner.