1:1

Jeongyeon

Finding a job was harder than it seemed.

In the movies it seemed so easy for girls to just get jobs because of how pretty they were dragging all of the customers in.

Me? I wasn't the best in looks and I was bit on the tomboy side which made boys head turn.

But like hell I care, I just needed a fucking job.

"Why don't you just work with me at the coffee shop?" Nayeon pulled on my sweater sleeve as I shrugged.

"You guys have plenty of workers" I shook my head as the girls surrounded me with newspaper ads and scrolling through their phones, "I know they wouldn't hire me."

"What about a dog walker?" Tzuyu boasted as I chuckled at how excited she seemed.

"Seems more like a you job Tzuyu" Jihyo teased as she pouted.

"You guys are lucky" I sighed practically giving up slumping on our sofa, "god how unlucky I am in just about everything."

"Jeongyeon cmon" Chaeyoung wrapped her small arms around me, "don't say that, you'll find something soon, we're here to help remember?"

The girls nodded happily continuing to follow through with the newspaper ads and scrolling on their phones as I sighed.

"Look maybe we should just take a break" Sana suggested, "let's go out for some food."

"Can we go somewhere different?" Mina spoke up pulling on her boots.

"Where to?" Dahyun pulled on her coat pushing her dark hair behind her shoulder.

"Let's just walk around and see what we find" Momo always knew how to compromise with everyone, "sound good?"

We all nodded and headed out the apartment while Chaeyoung and Nayeon clung onto my arms as always.

I was always soo happy around them but would always feel like I'm always a few steps back from them.

Like I just couldn't get to any of them even if I tried.

And even if I hate failure that's all I get.

Which makes the steps even farther.

I'm just trying my best.

"Pink RJ?" Jihyo and everyone stopped staring at a small sign as I didn't even notice.

It was a small restaurant and looked jam packed with people.

"It seems pretty popular" Momo peeked through the windows, "you think they'll have a table for us?"

I was hoping we would just turn the other way and go somewhere else but Jihyo kept begging since her eyes set on the pink decor.

Eventually we got in, somehow.

Everyone stared at us.

Especially the guys.

Who's heart eyes shown along with huge smiles on their faces.

My friends are extremely cute.

I guess except for me since they thought I was a boy and would look the other way.