6:6

Jeongyeon

"I see you made some new friends online?" Jackson commented raising his eyebrows at me as I scoffed.

Jackson and I were practically best friends.

Even though all the girls would always pick on me about him having a huge crush on me which was hard to believe since to him I was probably just one of the guys.

"They're some old friends from high school" I shrugged, "before I moved."

"Do all of them know that you're already taken?" He teased flinging his arm around my shoulder, "or do I need to show them?"

"Shut up loser" I giggled punching him playfully as he flinched, "stop I know that didn't hurt."

"You're stronger than me" he pouted with a painful expression as I laughed.

"I'm going to fight you for real" I said between laughter, "see who wins!"

"I'll let you win" he pinched my cheeks with a cute smile making me blush slightly.

I really can't lie here.

Jackson was soo adorable and cute.

His crazy self made me smile and laugh.

Ever since we met.

But I don't really know what I felt for him.

"How'd you get this new job of yours?" He interrupted my thoughts leaning his head on mine as we continued to walk to the studio.

"My friend Jin kinda helped me out with it" I responded as he looked down at me and smiled.

"A boy? Oh Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon!" He repeated with a deep sigh, "watch out for those boys they're trouble."

"Speak for yourself Wang" I mocked as he rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him.

"You know I'm just looking out for you" he said sweetly making me hide a smile, "I don't want anyone to hurt you."

"And if they try to remember I can beat them up" I pulled my fist up high as he laughed.

"You're such a dork" he poked my cheek as I hugged out and pushed him away from me, "cute."

"Stop calling me cute you idiot" I felt his hands play with mine as I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you going to do?" He leaned in closer to my face, "beat me up?"

I flicked his forehead as he stepped back, "Yes!"

"Well I guess your stop is here."

"Awe sad that you have to leave me so soon?"

"I'll pick you up after if you want me to, it gets dark out quick."

"Are you worried for me Wang?"

"I just want you home safe loser, of course."

"I'll be fine."

"Call me when you're out and tell me how everything went."

"Sure."

"Sure?"

"Yes Jackson I will."

"I feel like you'll forget, I'll just spam you until you call."

"I hate you."

"My cute Jeongyeon!"