31:31

Jimin

I didn't hear from you for a day or two.

I got worried.

I found myself wondering if ignoring you was just a stupid idea.

And it definitely was.

I wanted answers.

And I knew who to go to.

My eyes scanned the cafe as Nayeon wiped down tables not taking notice I was standing beside the door before stepping in.

Her eyes met mine and I didn't receive the usual small smile she would give off.

It made me nervous and anxious on what would come next.

She walked closer to me feeling her hands shoved my chest as feeling the cold rag she had hit the side of my face.

"How could you?" She raised her voice as everyone around her stared.

"What are you talking about?" I backed away from her as she continued to step forward.

"You know what" she shook her head with a cold expression, "I think Jackson has a better chance than you, at least he wouldn't go around kissing other girls."

My eyes widened.

She was working yesterday I probably just didn't see her.

She must've seen when Rosé almost kissed me from outside.

"No Nayeon it's not what it looked like I'm serious" my heart raced in my chest as she scoffed.

"Oh what you didn't kiss her?" She spat back out, "I know what I saw, don't fucking lie to me."

"No she almost kissed me but we didn't do anything" I said with a hint of worry she wouldn't believe me, "I swear to you-"

"Bullshit Jimin" she walked off as I pulled at her shoulder.

"That was Rosé" I felt my breathing get heavier, "she bullied Jeongyeon and wanted to make amends with me and Jeongyeon but she lied about apologizing to Jeongyeon and tried to kiss me, please believe me Nayeon."

"Get out of the shop" she pushed her hand away from me, "you're banned don't come back here."

"Please Nayeon-"

"Get out!" She yelled out as everyone around her still had their attention on us.

I felt tears fill in the rim of my eyes.

How could I let this happen?

Is this why Jeongyeon hasn't talked to me?

Was Nayeon right about Jackson being the better choice than me?

Hearing that made my head hurt by the sound of it rummaging in my thoughts.

It kept on repeating itself over and over again.

I didn't know what to do now.

A sharp ring came from my back pocket as I looked at the caller ID.

Jeongyeon.

As much as I wanted to ignore it.

I wanted to hear from you.

I grew even more anxious and nervous by the second.

"Jeongyeon hey I was just about to call you-" I tried to smile as she spoke before I could finish.

"I can't fucking believe you" the words made my heart shatter, "out of all the people in my life, you fucked me over again."

"Jeongyeon please it was a misunderstanding-"

"Whether it was a misunderstanding or not you talked to the girl who bullied me for years and tried to make amends?" She scoffed, "why would she apologize to me Jimin? You really think she changed?"

I felt tears fall down my cheeks as she stayed silent on the phone.

"Nothing happened Jeongyeon please believe me" I croaked out, "Nayeon misunderstood the entire situation-"

"It doesn't matter Jimin!" She screamed out, "you were with Rosé and you thought it would be fun if we could all be friends, it doesn't work that way are you actually serious right now?"

"What about Jackson huh?" I bit down at my tongue, "you're always with him and you left this trip with him how do you think that makes me feel?"

"Don't switch this shit up on me" she retorted, "this has nothing to do with Jackson don't bring him in this, and don't you ever compare him to her."

"Why are you defending him?" I raised my voice, "Jeongyeon I'm so fucking sick and tired of you and him being buddy buddy with each other, I never did what you did to me and leave with someone else."

"Is that why you're mad? Because he left with me on this trip?" She scoffed, "What the hell is your deal? You think I like Jackson? Are you jealous of him or something?"

"Why would I be jealous? You guys are probably doing shit behind my back because you barely even talk to me" I retorted.

"Who do you take me for Jimin?" She backfired as my face felt hot from raising my voice, "you did the same thing to me talking to Rosé so who's the one to point fingers here? At least Jackson was there for me where were you?"

"It was a bad idea to become friends again" I scoffed biting the inside of my cheek, "Jin shouldn't have helped you get this job."

The line went silent again as my chest hurt caved in.

"I liked you Jimin" her voice was shaky, " and I really thought you felt the same way too, but now I realized you never really changed, you're just like them."

That hurt.

A lot.

"Jeongyeon-"

"Don't bother calling me anymore" she said in a flat tone, "bye Jimin."

"Wait Jeongyeon I-"

The call ended.

How I was an idiot to let my feelings slip out.

She confessed to me.

And I pushed her away again.

I fucked everything up when I got a second chance.

How could I?