•I Miss You•

(Y/N) P.O.C

In the early hours of the morning, Bella begun to scream. Soon after Sam started to scream louder. I couldn't move still, Colby's head was still resting on me. I quickly pushed his shoulders up to raise his head and dashed out from under the covers.

I ran next door. By the time I opened the door Sam was already in there holding baby Sam and Lat was holding Bella.

"Aww." I squeaked peering around the corner.
"Go back to bed." Sam and Kat hissed at me.
"Okay. Okay." I said backing around the corner again.

I quickly dashed around the corner once again and raised Colby's head. I lay down on our black sheets and shit my eyes.

"(Y/N)" Colby moaned in his morning voice.
"Yes Hun." I whined.
"Are you awake?" He laughed
"I am now." I said hissing at him before laughing.
"Well, okay go to sleep again then." He said sighing.
"I feel bad then." I said laughing.
"No don't." He said stroking my forehead
"I love you Colby." I said fluttering my eyelashes.
"I love you too." He attempted to say before I cut him off by kissing his lips delicately.

Colby's P.O.V

She pushed her head back down and shut her eyes. She was the most beautiful sleeper in the world and she was mine. Like how did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful wife.
I sat up in bed for all of half an hour rubbing her head whilst she feel asleep. I sat there just admiring her.

I quickly hopped out of bed and shit the door. I bolted down the stairs.
"Reece? Jacko?" I yelled.
"Dad?" Jacko replied.
"Daddy." Reece yelled running towards me.
"Do yous wanna go to the park?" I asked quietly.
Both boys nodded quickly.

I grabbed both boys and belted them in the car. Soon after I placed Bella and Sam in the car and drive down the street. This was going to be my first time with all four kids at once alone. I've always done this with (Y/N) but woah.

"Are we there yet?" Jacko whined.
"Soon." Reece said tapping him.
"Around the corner boys." I said giggling.

*Five (5) minutes later*

Both boys stood one concrete holding the side of the double stroller.
Jacko stood next to Bella which implied Reece was next to Sam.

I parked up at a shiner red bench with my four kids. Reece and Jacko ran to the slide and starting playing. I say with my seven (7) day olds.
I rocked the stroller slowly while an unfimilar voice approached me from behind.

"Aww aren't they cute." This chick said resting her arm on my shoulder.
"Yeah they are." I said smiling.
"Any other kids?" She laughed.
"Uhh yeah actually. Two (2) other boys." I said looking at the playground.
"Aww they are so cute." She said sitting next to me.
"Yeah."I said acting confused.
"You got any kids?" I said looking at her.
"Yeah just twin girls over there." She said pointing over near Jacko and Reece.
"Ohh they look just like you." I said smiling.
"Yeah thanks. By the way I'm Shea." Shea said holding her hand out.
"Colby." I said smiling.
"Soo." She said resting her hand on my knee.
"Uhh can you not." I said laughing
"Okay. How old are your boys." She smiled slowly moving her hand up my thigh.
"Umm almost four (4)." I said pushing her hand off.
"Here give us your phone." She said smiling.
"What for?" I said acting dumb.
"My number silly." She said grabbing my phone texting herself.
"Well I must be going." I painted standing up.
"Ohh okay nice meeting you." She hissed.

*Later that evening.*

Bella and Sam were already dead to the world (asleep). Soon after followed by Jacko and Reece.
"Okay hunny I'm heading out with Kat and Devyn." (Y/N) said kissing me.
"Okay have fun." I said kissing her back .
"I love you." She smiled.
"I love you too." I said kissing her once again.

My phone lit up on the couch next to me.

Shea: heyyy x
Colby: oh hello?
Shea: how are you cutie ?x
Colby: uhh alright yourself?
Shea: Sad.:( x
Colby: What? Why? X
Shea: Just missing you x
Colby: aww aha
Shea: I really wanna see you.
Colby: You can't
Shea: Come over, the kids are at there dads.x
Colby: nah I better not.
Shea: Come on have some fun. Xx
Colby: i can't sorry.
Shea: please x
Colby: Fine just for a bit though.
Shea:yay see you soon. Xx
*end of messages*
"Sammmm?" I yelled.
"Colby?" He yelled back.
"Can you watch the kids for bit?" I asked quickly finding my keys.
"Yeah I guess so." He said smiling down the stairs.
"Okay thanks ." I said smiling back running out the door.

Not long after I pulled into Shea's driveway. I quietly knocked on the door and waited patiently.
"Hello." She whinged kissing my cheek.
"Hi." I replied.
Shea stood there in knee high boots, with short shorts that came just above her thighs and a crop top.
"Do you like?" She laughed.
"Umm it's okay." I said quietly.
"Come sit down." She said dragging me by my arm.
"Okay sweet as." I said smiling.

I followed her into her living room. I sat down at the corner of the couch, I begin talking again but was cut of when she sat right next to me like so space what so ever. Thigh in thigh she spun so her chest rubbed against my shoulder. I wanna say I don't enjoy it but a slight part of me does. I couldn't physically put (Y/N) through this.

Sheas P.O.V

He sat down on the corner of my couch. He looked so cute in his ripped shirt and black jeans. I can nearly contain myself. I strutted over to where he was sitting and planted myself right next to him. I spun the top half of my body placing my chest on his shoulder as a flirting strategy.
I really liked him but I have seen that ring, I wanna see if he goes through with it or not.

"So Colby, did you miss me?" I said giggling.
"Nope." He said tapping my shoulder.
"Aww" I said grabbing his thigh.
He looked at my hand for a few moments and I leant in to kiss him but instead he pushed me back .
"I'm married." He shakes his head.
"Colby don't leave." I said pulling off my wig.
"(Y/N)!" He screeched.
"Ahaha guess what!" I giggled.
"What?" I smiled.
"You've just been pranked." I laughed while Devyn and Corey walked around.

----------------------------

Okay, another chapter done. I tried to create some form of suspense about Colby but I can't quiet pick if it work well or not.

I've just gone back to school So that's why I haven't updated for like a week. If I don't upload at least once in a week, it will be coming.

If you have any suggestions please either comment them or send them to me via messages.

Please make sure you
•VOTE
•COMMENT
•SHARE

Peace xx